Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 29 2012
By: readytorelease I Only Post Everything 1353 posts

New Teddy Bear Space

4 replies 281 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

I brought the Teddy Bear Space last night in which I seen 1-4 of stories to be released right? My questions are 1-4 included into the $9.99 cost I just paid or will I have to kick out more money to get the rest of stories? If it does include 1-4 in this price I am very happy with this purchase, If it doesn't include 1-4 in this price I am here sitting thinking that this purchase wasn't worth the cost of $9.99, unless each story will cost $4.99 like the Gold Mansion add-ons? The pricing is getting high on many Provate Spaces on Home now and should really be looked into by all development team and bump heads to try to come up with a set rate for Basic Spaces ($2.99) small space with no rewards, Nice Spaces ($4.99) regular space with rewards and Rare Spaces ($9.99) in-game space that gives a Personal Space to the game and rewards

Message 1 of 5 (281 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

Re: New Teddy Bear Space

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

The additional missions/stories will cost you more. I'm not sure but somehow the price of 2.99 rings a bell for the additional missions.

Message 2 of 5 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Nov 29, 2012

readytorelease wrote:

I brought the Teddy Bear Space last night in which I seen 1-4 of stories to be released right? My questions are 1-4 included into the $9.99 cost I just paid or will I have to kick out more money to get the rest of stories? If it does include 1-4 in this price I am very happy with this purchase, If it doesn't include 1-4 in this price I am here sitting thinking that this purchase wasn't worth the cost of $9.99, unless each story will cost $4.99 like the Gold Mansion add-ons? The pricing is getting high on many Provate Spaces on Home now and should really be looked into by all development team and bump heads to try to come up with a set rate for Basic Spaces ($2.99) small space with no rewards, Nice Spaces ($4.99) regular space with rewards and Rare Spaces ($9.99) in-game space that gives a Personal Space to the game and rewards

Volume One includes Chapters 1-4 as well as a slew of rewards items and the personal space. 

Hope this helps!

-HM

Message 3 of 5 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2992 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

I think this space and the game are well worth the money. I don't know if I'll buy any extra chapters down the road or not. It depends on how much I get into the game, and what the new rewards will offer.

bobs fed signature
Message 4 of 5 (182 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1353 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Glad to hear all four are encluded in this package, do you have a confirmation to how many add-on packs will be release and will the be a bundle for them?

Message 5 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes