Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
4009 posts

Re: New Spider Club!!!

Jul 17, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
@DTB3000, yes, the developers, VeeMee are aware of the pop out issue and if I'm right, I believe a fix will come. Its the other animals that do it as well and not just the spider. Joystick_Warrior in support said it was a kinda neat little bug but he made contact as well to the right people.

Re: your group - good luck! But stay away from me! I hate spiders! D:

Thanks for the info, I noticed this "bug" *snicker* on my spider LMO as well, but I thought it was cool looking, so I wasn't looking for a fix.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (170 Views)
Splicer
36 posts

Jul 17, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Thanks for the info, I noticed this "bug" *snicker* on my spider LMO as well, but I thought it was cool looking, so I wasn't looking for a fix.

lol  I agree, I almost want the bug to stay because sometimes I do actually like popping out of the LMOs like some sort of spirit. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (166 Views)
Fender Bender
3801 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Oh yes we are looking for active people to become co leaders :smileyhappy:

KZMProductionsGT
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (144 Views)
Splicer
36 posts

Jul 18, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Oh yes we are looking for active people to become co leaders :smileyhappy:

So you made it here after all! lol  Hope the post was good enough.  I can't wait to go on spider crawl!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 18, 2013

i'm pretty sure the issue of popping out of the animal occurs to female avi's as well on the spider. If I remember correctly julian saw me pop out of mine :/ . I'm currently maxed out on clubs DTB, but just send me a message when you all do it. I think it'd be fun to join in once in awhile :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (117 Views)
Splicer
36 posts

Jul 18, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

i'm pretty sure the issue of popping out of the animal occurs to female avi's as well on the spider. If I remember correctly julian saw me pop out of mine :/ . I'm currently maxed out on clubs DTB, but just send me a message when you all do it. I think it'd be fun to join in once in awhile :smileytongue:

Really?  I have never seen a female avi pop, but I shouldn't be surprised about something in home being glitchy. lol  Yeah when we ever get a crawl together then I will send you a message.  The more spiders the better!  I really wish they would increase the club limits though, but I'm sure that has been requested many times...

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 18, 2013

DTB3000 wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

Really?  I have never seen a female avi pop, but I shouldn't be surprised about something in home being glitchy. lol  Yeah when we ever get a crawl together then I will send you a message.  The more spiders the better!  I really wish they would increase the club limits though, but I'm sure that has been requested many times...

yeah, me and julian bought spider outfits and went to acorn looking for others with the outfit, but didn't find any. So we just chased people around by ourselves lol. It's a lot of fun. I can't imagine chasing people around with 15 or 20 spiders haha. I'm actually afraid of spiders, but I'd rather be one than be chased by one :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (107 Views)
Splicer
36 posts

Jul 18, 2013

yeah, me and julian bought spider outfits and went to acorn looking for others with the outfit, but didn't find any. So we just chased people around by ourselves lol. It's a lot of fun. I can't imagine chasing people around with 15 or 20 spiders haha. I'm actually afraid of spiders, but I'd rather be one than be chased by one :smileytongue:

Yeah, I'm no fan of spiders in RL but digital spiders on Home is fine with me. lol  I can't wait to see a spider invasion!

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (101 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7147 posts

Jul 18, 2013

I stand ready with my Pikachu faced hippity hop to combat the spider invasion.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (93 Views)
Fender Bender
1462 posts

Jul 18, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

DTB3000 wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

Okay, where did I put my Orkin spray for spiders? And take me to your club Spider Leader, so I can spray meet them.

Jules terrorized us by popping out of his spider outfit last night. The popping out is super creepy. Not sure if I can deal with Kitty popping out of a spider, too.

But guess if you can't beat them better join them... so time to buy a spider LMO, too. 

:smileyfrustrated: Mur

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (82 Views)