Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 16 2013
By: DTB3000 Splicer 36 posts

New Spider Club!!!

22 replies 466 views Edited Jul 16, 2013

Hey everyone!  I am recruiting (not the leader) to see who would be interested in joining a new club called League of Spiders.  League of Spiders is about bringing together those with the new Spider LMO together to crawl around as group around various public spaces.  No strict requirements except that you own the spider LMO and are up to occassionally get together for a nice spider crawl.  It is also a plus if you have a mic and/or keyboard.  To join, simply search for League of Spiders and send a join request.  If you can, mention that you saw the post on the Home forums.  Also, feel free to send a message to me or the club leader.  Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (466 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Re: New Spider Club!!!

Jul 17, 2013
You sound like a fun group. Good luck to you in your recruiting. I hope to see many a spider invasion in home in the future :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (393 Views)
Survivor
1567 posts

Jul 17, 2013

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:
You sound like a fun group. Good luck to you in your recruiting. I hope to see many a spider invasion in home in the future :smileywink:

*shudder* And I hope that I DON'T!

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (367 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5484 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Count me in. I would love to join the "League of Spiders". The Spider avatar is my favorite costume in HOME. I enjoy creeping around HOME as a giant spider.:smileyvery-happy:

tumblr_mb8nmsi3j51rpeqp2o1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (348 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Best of luck, to you and your leader, with your club! If I had that spider LMO, I'd come join the Leage of Spiders. I remember trying to get a club, similar to the League of Spiders, started. I forget the name I had came up with but basically it was for the Urban Camo costumes. I hope your club is way more successful than my club. Mine wasn't very successful.

Due to my crappy PC, I am using the PS3's browser to access the forums most of the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (309 Views)
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Jul 17, 2013
Sounds like fun! I'm game. Count me in! >^_^<
Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (295 Views)
Splicer
36 posts

Jul 17, 2013
Thanks everyone! Yeah, if anyone is interested then just send in a request on Home. Also for those that are unaware, for some reason using a male avatar when using either mythical creature or animal LMOs makes your avi pop out when talking, but it does not do this with female avi's. Not sure if this is common knowledge by now but its something I noticed back with the mythical creatures so I basically just use a female avi so it doesn't look like a ghost is popping out of me. Hope they fix that someday...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Jul 17, 2013

jrl51592 wrote:

Best of luck, to you and your leader, with your club! If I had that spider LMO, I'd come join the Leage of Spiders. I remember trying to get a club, similar to the League of Spiders, started. I forget the name I had came up with but basically it was for the Urban Camo costumes. I hope your club is way more successful than my club. Mine wasn't very successful.

Yeah, I hope the club does well too.  Even though its not my own, I was hoping to get a group together with spider LMOs to crawl around.  I just happened to run into the leader of this club and they basically wanted to do the same thing but they happened to have made the club that same day so I joined!  I'm only posting for them on here because they are currently unable to get on here so I figured I'd help them out.  I'm not good at organizing things myself so I wouldn't want to be in charge of a club like this, I barely do anything with my own club! 

I hope they make some wolf LMOs soon, I would love to run with a pack! lol

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (274 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8905 posts

Jul 17, 2013
@DTB3000, yes, the developers, VeeMee are aware of the pop out issue and if I'm right, I believe a fix will come. Its the other animals that do it as well and not just the spider. Joystick_Warrior in support said it was a kinda neat little bug but he made contact as well to the right people.

Re: your group - good luck! But stay away from me! I hate spiders! D:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (272 Views)
Splicer
36 posts

Jul 17, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
@DTB3000, yes, the developers, VeeMee are aware of the pop out issue and if I'm right, I believe a fix will come. Its the other animals that do it as well and not just the spider. Joystick_Warrior in support said it was a kinda neat little bug but he made contact as well to the right people.

Re: your group - good luck! But stay away from me! I hate spiders! D:

Thats good to know that VeeMee is aware.  Yeah, I know the pop up issue is with all the animal/mythical creature LMOs, I remember being frustrated that my avatar kept popping out of my griffin back when that came out and I realized that those with female avatars did not have the issue.  It is not a huge deal to me because its not hard to switch to a female avi and not like anyone can tell when you are in the LMO but it is good that VeeMee is looking in to it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (267 Views)
0 Likes