Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
2631 posts
 

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

AbysmalDawna AddedDismally:

ichibanluckycat wrote:
That must be why the Redbull contract got cancelled. We can't encourage legal drug use like caffeine.

One time someone gave me a red bull.  I could never understand why someone would want to drink something that tasted like cat urine.


:^/ I like Red Bull. It's not my favorite, but it's good. It's an aquired taste. However, drinking Red Bull gives me only half the necessary experience to make the comparison that you have just made. My hat's off to you, Dawna. You're braver than I am.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 91 (264 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/12/2009
Offline
232 posts
 

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 15, 2013

My wardrobe was perfectly fine yesterday and I couldn't understand what everyone was going on about, but then I bought two Home items and I went back into my wardrobe and things that aren't new are starred as new and everything's switched all about and it's a bit annoying...not gamebreaking for me, I can deal with it, but a little disorienting.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 91 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/14/2012
Offline
159 posts
 

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Oh so if i named the song Last dance with MARY JANE by Tom Petty....Would that be referencing drugs on these forums..... -_- or if i typed it is 4:20 Pm? Nice litle bit of self moderation you tried to push into this thread. I kind of liked this persons response to an earlier thread you made....."You lost your shock value quite a while ago." :smileylol:

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 91 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
2631 posts
 

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 15, 2013

hazu360 helped:

this prob has been buging me iv had to drag so much out of my box one to meny times now and its like its not saveing it. im not very happy with this update so far i mean if your a +user you got new stuff yay but if your not? just more prob sorry to nag just been very mad with home 


:^/ No worries about nagging. This problem has been bugging all of us. You're probably right that it isn't saving it when we make changes. I'm not very happy about this upgrade either. Moving this data to the server means that the server's hard drive is a million times busier than one user's drive would be, because a million users are reading from and writing to the server's drive. That has to make problems.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 91 (250 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2009
Offline
2275 posts
 

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

It seems the little trial fix I posted about only works for a bit.  

Meaning if you shut off your PS3 for a few minutes it restarts back to the state it was at.  (Storage mess)

 

Edit:  I'm still going to be looking for any possible fixes that might work.  

い わs へれ 

ーそうly 
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 91 (246 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
266 posts
 

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 15, 2013

this is ridiculous yesterday it was fine and now i log on and all my wardrobe is messed up everything is in the storage and vice versa now I have to restart everything they better fix that cause it's long to restart everyhting wow good job sony

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 91 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/17/2011
Online
1534 posts
 

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 15, 2013

xigbar93 wrote:

My wardrobe was perfectly fine yesterday and I couldn't understand what everyone was going on about, but then I bought two Home items and I went back into my wardrobe and things that aren't new are starred as new and everything's switched all about and it's a bit annoying...not gamebreaking for me, I can deal with it, but a little disorienting.


Exact same thing happened to me. All my new stuff was in storage.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 91 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/17/2010
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013
My inventory started out fine after the update yesterday then about halfway through the day went amuck after one of those DCs on space change. I doubt there is anything we can do as any changes we make appear to be undone after a couple relogs at most anyway.

We'll just have to deal with random item/clothing placement until they patch up the problem.
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 91 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/17/2011
Online
1534 posts
 

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 15, 2013

TheLunaticParade wrote:

Oh so if i named the song Last dance with MARY JANE by Tom Petty....Would that be referencing drugs on these forums..... -_- or if i typed it is 4:20 Pm? Nice litle bit of self moderation you tried to push into this thread. I kind of liked this persons response to an earlier thread you made....."You lost your shock value quite a while ago." :smileylol:


Actually I love that song Mary Jane { Kim Basinger is in the video} and play it all the time in Rock Band 3.   I never realized I had any shock value but its nice to know since I rarely get any compliments. I do sometimes think I dont get enough kudos but life isnt always fair.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 91 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
504 posts
 

Re: Possible wardrobe scatter fix

Feb 15, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
My inventory started out fine after the update yesterday then about halfway through the day went amuck after one of those DCs on space change. I doubt there is anything we can do as any changes we make appear to be undone after a couple relogs at most anyway.

We'll just have to deal with random item/clothing placement until they patch up the problem.

patch up the problem seems Sony needs to patch them self this update so far seems like a wast {going to take a guess and say this update was only for the ps plus stuff more cash or yen for Sony right?} but whatever i may just take a rest from home for now 

 photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 91 (180 Views)