Aug 14 2013
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 696 posts

New Moodies: GABE & BAEL out today!

4 replies 227 views Edited Aug 14, 2013

Thanks again to everyone for the positive feedback on our new Moodies series! This week, we're following up Moodies Moves and the Mood Cloud with... Gabe & Bael, your own personal angel and devil!

Show your sweet side by conjuring Gabe the guardian angel, call forth Bael the demon when you’re feeling wicked, or summon both at the same time. Comes with five custom emotes, including fight scenes between the two companions! Out today in the Home Tycoon Train Station and Novus Prime.

This item allows you to express your desires without having to change your status, plus it's an LMO and two companions combined! What do you guys think?

Like Novus Prime and Home Tycoon on Facebook for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (227 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8714 posts

Re: New Moodies: GABE & BAEL out today!

Aug 14, 2013
I like how you guys came up with these moodies. I am a big fan of outside the box thinking, and really think this and the other moodies have done some special things. The run pack especially hit the ball out of the park IMO followed by these little guys with the cloud in last place (but only because I have a cloud LMO from Ndreams - yours is cool though and again, different). Maybe continue this series I think I would like to see more creative ways of using R1 functions :smileyhappy: thanks guys!
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (170 Views)
Hellfire Developer
696 posts

Aug 15, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I like how you guys came up with these moodies. I am a big fan of outside the box thinking, and really think this and the other moodies have done some special things. The run pack especially hit the ball out of the park IMO followed by these little guys with the cloud in last place (but only because I have a cloud LMO from Ndreams - yours is cool though and again, different). Maybe continue this series I think I would like to see more creative ways of using R1 functions :smileyhappy: thanks guys!

Thanks, glad you like them! Also, keep in mind the Mood Cloud also comes with (arguably) the best "run" LMO in Home as a bonus. :robotwink:

Like Novus Prime and Home Tycoon on Facebook for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (132 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2013

I bought these myself,love em.even tho im an angel, I like the devil best...LMAO..These look cool flying around ya,and i like the fight emote,These look great and are a fun active item,Thank You!..keep up the good work,Can't wait to see what ya come up with next!.......:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Aug 21, 2013

I finally bought these!  With the crashes and store problems last week, I wasn't able to buy anything.  Anyway, this is a great conversation piece!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes