Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
5675 posts

Re: New Granzella Showcase Plaza public and classy cafe personal space. Japan only.

Jun 26, 2013

Here a video of the space i made showing the mini game and the rewards i got while i was there also i recommend muting the video since the background music is annoying anyway enjoy

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (277 Views)
Survivor
1567 posts

Re: New Granzella Showcase Plaza public and classy cafe personal space. Japan only.

Jun 26, 2013

The title is cut off on the main screen so "Japan only" can't be seen. Please edit this to have (JP) before the title. Thanks.

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8922 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Thanks for all the videos and pictures guys. I love all I'm seeing especially the Super Sentai stuff. As a proud Irem Brigade member your pictures Liza just brought back awesome memories.

I would appreciate a tour of the personal space with my NA account please. Hopefully the ranger outfits are region free !!!
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4457 posts

Jun 26, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Thanks for all the videos and pictures guys. I love all I'm seeing especially the Super Sentai stuff. As a proud Irem Brigade member your pictures Liza just brought back awesome memories.

I would appreciate a tour of the personal space with my NA account please. Hopefully the ranger outfits are region free !!!

A friend of mine tried that, Pistol, to see if they were free. They're region locked to NA accounts. :womansad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (256 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8922 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Gah thanks though Hinata I hope we can see this all in NA. The secret Lair in the personal space seems to have the siren from the Kikai Event secret base. Between this and that event I'm ready to pay Granzella a boatload of $. They are finally giving me my Brigade/ranger content! Jejzidmkcokendhfunwjwi!!!
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (252 Views)
PlayStation Support
3492 posts

Jun 26, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Here a video of the space i made showing the mini game and the rewards i got while i was there also i recommend muting the video since the background music is annoying anyway enjoy

Its more like ambient sounds than music. What they need is the Akibaranger theme in the background.  :smileyvery-happy:

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (230 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4994 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Question did anyone goto this new space today? If so did anyone see the NEW GZ outfits that look exactly like the old Black IREM Brigade outfits? But a few changes made to em?

They have two eyes on the head. And a thing sticking thru it's head... Has two bolts sticking out of the boots and has a Mouth on the chest?

Does anyone have these? Or know where or how to get these NEW GZ Brigade outfits?

If so let us know please?

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4457 posts

Jun 27, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Question did anyone goto this new space today? If so did anyone see the NEW GZ outfits that look exactly like the old Black IREM Brigade outfits? But a few changes made to em?

They have two eyes on the head. And a thing sticking thru it's head... Has two bolts sticking out of the boots and has a Mouth on the chest?

Does anyone have these? Or know where or how to get these NEW GZ Brigade outfits?

It's the free outfit that you get from Classy Cafe personal space.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4994 posts

Jun 27, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

It's the free outfit that you get from Classy Cafe personal space.

Got it thanks to someone here on the Forums,,, Big thanks to them...

But does anyone know what these Costumes are named?  I don't think they be called Black Granzella Brigade or are they?  So anyone know the name of these? Let us know? Thanks!

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 31 (174 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5675 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Here 2 video of the personal space Secret Peacekeeping Base,Yuma Cafe in the night time the space looks nice as well as the afternoon time the space has 4 times options and during the afternoon you can see people walking on the streets thanks to Black_Magickwoman for inviting me

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (167 Views)