Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Re: New Granzella Showcase Plaza public and classy cafe personal space. Japan only.

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:
Are we getting both of these this week or are they for JP then?

Looks like it could be an expensive week if either of them are coming to us!

Considering it wasn't listed in any of the fansite's Granzella update, I don't think it's coming this week. Maybe next week? But then, the Kikai event is coming next week and it's a 2 week event, so maybe 3 more weeks.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 31 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Re: New Granzella Showcase Plaza public and classy cafe personal space. Japan only.

Jun 26, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

We may get the personal space at some time, but the Showcase Plaza is JP only.

On a side note regarding the other JP post, we we won't get the Tanabata event here either.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2707 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Ahh okay, thankyou you two :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

a1557851 wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Considering it wasn't listed in any of the fansite's Granzella update, I don't think it's coming this week. Maybe next week? But then, the Kikai event is coming next week and it's a 2 week event, so maybe 3 more weeks.

http://playstationhome.jp/world/special/granzella_plaza.html

http://playstationhome.jp/market/estates/gzYuma_cafe.html

Colour is the key. The eye is the hammer. The soul is the piano with its many chords. The artist is the hand that, by touching this or that key, sets the soul vibrating automatically. - Wassily Kandinsky

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2752 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I'm presently at this space. Unfortunately I don't understand Japanese so I'm just a passive observer. It's a very amusing space with a lot happening on center stage. Some very interesting animation and sound effects going on. Would be nice to see something like this in NA Home.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: New Granzella Showcase Plaza public space. Japan only.

Jun 26, 2013

CelestialDreamer wrote:

The classy cafe hides a secret power ranger type base. five hundred yen for the classy multi-floored space.

Power ranger type clothing are free in this personal space store.

The view from the second floor: Coffeehouses

Ceiling fan ceiling light: Coffeehouses

Secret Base: whole

Secret Base: second floor

There's free power ranger type clothing in the store at the personal space? :womansurprised:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (269 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5443 posts

Jun 26, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

CelestialDreamer wrote:

The classy cafe hides a secret power ranger type base. five hundred yen for the classy multi-floored space.

Power ranger type clothing are free in this personal space store.

The view from the second floor: Coffeehouses

Ceiling fan ceiling light: Coffeehouses

Secret Base: whole

Secret Base: second floor

There's free power ranger type clothing in the store at the personal space? :womansurprised:

Yes if anyone gets the personal space could you please invite me to get the clothes? thanks also ill be uploading a video of the public space ill post it here as soon as is done uploading

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15  Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (261 Views)
Fender Bender
2436 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I wonder if the "power rangers" have anything to do with these fellows being held captive in the old IREM basement.  I always wondered what happened to them. 

castle3
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (250 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

The new public space is more of an enjoy a day, never come back type of lounge. From what I heard from a JP friend, all the rewards can be got in less than 5 minutes and there's no rewards from the time trial (which is good since it seems hackers already are missing it up with 1 sec times). And it's not really a nice place to hang out and talk to friends with the noise going on. Don't know where it's coming from, but it surrounds the whole lounge and gets bothersome within a few minutes of listening to it.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2752 posts

Jun 26, 2013

a1557851 wrote:

The new public space is more of an enjoy a day, never come back type of lounge. From what I heard from a JP friend, all the rewards can be got in less than 5 minutes and there's no rewards from the time trial (which is good since it seems hackers already are missing it up with 1 sec times). And it's not really a nice place to hang out and talk to friends with the noise going on. Don't know where it's coming from, but it surrounds the whole lounge and gets bothersome within a few minutes of listening to it.

The noise is the sound effects from the mini game that happens on the stage. People seemed to be attacking each other with different types of weapons. I saw people attacking with giant hammers and what looked like a flat screen TV being twirled it was kind of amusing to watch.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (230 Views)
0 Likes