Do you mean 
Survivor
2432 posts

Re: New Edo event {JP}

Jul 24, 2013

KatCall75 wrote:

vamplestat666 wrote:
* groans at the VERY BAD PUN * bad csi: miami reference there bub

Yeah, it was pretty bad.  After I hit "post" I was thinking, "that is not nearly as funny as it was in my head."

Hey, listen... If you ever want to get a head in life, you've got to cut the puns out or no body's gonna pay attention to you. Seriously.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 17 (166 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jul 24, 2013

stardeth wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

vamplestat666 wrote:
* groans at the VERY BAD PUN * bad csi: miami reference there bub

Yeah, it was pretty bad.  After I hit "post" I was thinking, "that is not nearly as funny as it was in my head."

Hey, listen... If you ever want to get a head in life, you've got to cut the puns out or no body's gonna pay attention to you. Seriously.

I take Life cereal, and I try not to milk it too much.

Message 12 of 17 (160 Views)
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

I tried the event in JP, there's a bug where using items make you unmoveable (unless they did that in purpose) and the fog makes everything hard to see. This event is terrible. 

Message 13 of 17 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Jul 24, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

I tried the event in JP, there's a bug where using items make you unmoveable (unless they did that in purpose) and the fog makes everything hard to see. This event is terrible. 

I can move but yes this event {if that at all} is very lame and the gun class is slow and boring 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 14 of 17 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
522 posts

Jul 25, 2013

I am pretty much down with any update to Edo at this point.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 15 of 17 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
522 posts

Jul 25, 2013

I just tried this event on my JP account using the ninja sword (the only other weapon I have is the umbrella, LOL). Other than being visually stunning (I really, really liked the animations on the floating heads), it is also very very HARD if you don't have any projectile weapons (and SOME armor, even if it's one star). It is basically set up so you have to buy the gunslinger set. If only I had the ogre-repelling beans on my JP acc, this event would be A LOT easier. Which is probably why they are not available any more. (At the very least, I can't find them anywhere in the JP store).

Still, I'd welcome it here in NA. I like the challenge, and things would definitely be different with the Dokuganryu armor.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 16 of 17 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9437 posts

Jul 25, 2013
This event is harrrd. Its not the big heads that are tough - its thpse stupid floating skulls and their disappearing/reappearing act that gets me everytime.

There is apparently a reward for passing the level and new rewards will come once a week. If someone could list them, that would be great.
Support Forums
Message 17 of 17 (74 Views)