Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 04 2012
By: smushums Splicer 87 posts

Network Errors

3 replies 99 views Edited Oct 4, 2012

I have been trying to use home for the last week and a half , but keep getting network errors and server disconnects . Today i got 13 network errors before i was able to get in . Only to get booted trying to go to a room . And now i have been signed out of the PSN twice and have had trouble getting back on . I called Sony and they claim there's no problem with the network . Am i the only 1 having these problems ?

Message 1 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

Re: Network Errors

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

smushums wrote:

I have been trying to use home for the last week and a half , but keep getting network errors and server disconnects . Today i got 13 network errors before i was able to get in . Only to get booted trying to go to a room . And now i have been signed out of the PSN twice and have had trouble getting back on . I called Sony and they claim there's no problem with the network . Am i the only 1 having these problems ?

You're not alone! Lots of us are. 

Another thread just started about this issue here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Kicked-several-times/m-p/38440271#U38440271

Message 2 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Too late, and its safe bet even after the report hes back in Home...SMH

Message 3 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2992 posts

Oct 4, 2012

There seems to be a lot of network errors these days. Especially after they add new content. It is getting really annoying and frustrating at times. I never had this much trouble on Xbox Live. :manfrustrated:

bobs fed signature
Message 4 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes