Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1604 posts

Re: Needing help locating one item...

May 6, 2013

TheLunaticParade wrote:

@ violet  Are the GoGo clothing items that much of a burden? They got released so they can't be that offensive. Plus getting riled over virtual clothing is laughable.

I never said they were a burden and I find that expression odd. And I don't think my comment looks the least "riled". However, each person can decide for themselves what is offensive. You don't get to decide for me. Thank goodness.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 33 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4861 posts

May 6, 2013

TheLunaticParade wrote:

Are the GoGo clothing items that much of a burden? They got released so they can't be that offensive. Plus getting riled over virtual clothing is laughable.

Lolwut?

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 33 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

May 6, 2013

//_O\ what......all i know is if they do remove the gogo stuff i hope they keep the cowgirl tops since theyre not really that bad :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 33 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29177 posts

May 6, 2013

mwf77 wrote:

//_O\ what......all i know is if they do remove the gogo stuff i hope they keep the cowgirl tops since theyre not really that bad :smileysad:

The cowgirl stuff is cute. I personally like that part of the release quite a bit. The skimpy bikini could have been a pass by the developers. I find it personally to be a bit tacky especially if worn in a public space. 

It's sells so I suppose we'll see more of it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 33 (207 Views)
Survivor
1604 posts

May 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The cowgirl stuff is cute. I personally like that part of the release quite a bit. The skimpy bikini could have been a pass by the developers. I find it personally to be a bit tacky especially if worn in a public space. 

It's sells so I suppose we'll see more of it. 

Yes, it sells to guys pretending to be girls and a "certain" type of female, who is looking for the wrong kind of attention.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 33 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

well i guess if you dont like the NA clothing releases theres always EU they dont have that type clothing

i agree with jo on the point of the cowgirl tied halftops are cute....now i also agree that the thin bottoms are kind of stretching the line

but isnt there also a ninja type outfit that has what looks to be a thong and garters with boots in costumes?

Elvish Fantasy Bottoms

and if you think the GoGo stuff is bad here remember this.....

Amazonian

Amazonian

and im thinking the gold amazonian outfit has been around for years

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 33 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

May 6, 2013

mwf77 wrote:

well i guess if you dont like the NA clothing releases theres always EU they dont have that type clothing

i agree with jo on the point of the cowgirl tied halftops are cute....now i also agree that the thin bottoms are kind of stretching the line

but isnt there also a ninja type outfit that has what looks to be a thong and garters with boots in costumes?

Unfortunately, I do.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 33 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4861 posts

May 6, 2013

mwf77 wrote:

Elvish Fantasy Bottoms

Amazonian

Amazonian

Oh wow I always hated that amazonian outfit. It is really tacky lol >_>

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 33 (177 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

May 6, 2013

so i take it you dont like revealing clothing.........if so then that couldnt have been you the other day with the violet femme fatale hair with the Gz indian head band and the white indian half top and the short shorts in acorn meadows then....

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 33 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

May 6, 2013

mwf77 wrote:

so i take it you dont like revealing clothing.........if so then that couldnt have been you the other day with the violet femme fatale hair with the Gz indian head band and the white indian half top and the short shorts in acorn meadows then....

Everyone draws their own line, so of course, I draw my own. I feel no need to give you further explanation.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 33 (168 Views)
0 Likes