Jun 03 2013
By: supermoney2000 First Son 6 posts

Need some PSHome friends?

10 replies 207 views Edited Jun 3, 2013
Im one im supermoney2000 been a member of playstation 3 for a while and Im bored of playing games and wanna experiment hanging out with others on playstation home since I really just go on to hang with random people anyway. Age? Dont care, Gender? Dont care! No restrictions! Feel free to add me anytime since Im on almost 24/7. Im 17 by the way and a gamer for life, you my video games have been with me all my life. I do own lots of PSHome stuff thats bought, such as the mansion, Clothes, Holly wood hills house, ect! But there are restrictions before entering my houses since we do this in real life but I will tell later
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (207 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Re: Need some PSHome friends?

Jun 3, 2013

Do we have to take our shoes off at your mansion...Is that it?

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (196 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

Jun 3, 2013

supermoney2000 wrote:
Im one im supermoney2000 been a member of playstation 3 for a while and Im bored of playing games and wanna experiment hanging out with others on playstation home since I really just go on to hang with random people anyway. Age? Dont care, Gender? Dont care! No restrictions! Feel free to add me anytime since Im on almost 24/7. Im 17 by the way and a gamer for life, you my video games have been with me all my life. I do own lots of PSHome stuff thats bought, such as the mansion, Clothes, Holly wood hills house, ect! But there are restrictions before entering my houses since we do this in real life but I will tell later

What do you mean by that? In real life?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
683 posts

Jun 3, 2013

wow confused??  not me...him...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (189 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2625 posts

Jun 3, 2013
;^) Welcome to the forum, SuperMoney. It's always good to see new faces here, and it's good to see that you're into Home. Welcome Home....

:^/ I am curious how you mean "since we do this in real life," though. Did you mean that you'd like your online visitors to observe the same customs that your offline visitors observe in your home? That's cool, but it isn't clear.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5352 posts

Jun 3, 2013

supermoney2000 wrote:
Im one im supermoney2000 been a member of playstation 3 for a while and Im bored of playing games and wanna experiment hanging out with others on playstation home since I really just go on to hang with random people anyway. Age? Dont care, Gender? Dont care! No restrictions! Feel free to add me anytime since Im on almost 24/7. Im 17 by the way and a gamer for life, you my video games have been with me all my life. I do own lots of PSHome stuff thats bought, such as the mansion, Clothes, Holly wood hills house, ect! :smileysurprised:But there are restrictions before entering my houses since we do this in real life but I will tell later:smileysurprised:

I will be your friend in HOME. But what are the restrictions before entering your houses. Is it like the TSA restrictions before boarding an airplane?

NO

Leopard-spots-squirrel-eating.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 3, 2013
My apologies for not Identifying that last sentance but yes I mean like the whole shoes off before entering to make it feel like its really you are visiting my place.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I understood your language there but, watch out if any1 is like me they'll take their shoes off to look like their following their masters rules. Next thing you know their raiding your fridge, your gold fish, cat and gold robe are gone.

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (136 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
427 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I mean no offence, but I am curious whether you're from Asia. Removing shoes isn't a common custom in the west. My mother is Chinese, and doesn't allow us to wear shoes in the house, either.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
683 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Someone's taking this Home thing a little too seriously.......Cough...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (83 Views)
0 Likes