Oct 28 2012
By: delta425 First Son 13 posts

Need help with finding an item

6 replies 179 views Edited Oct 28, 2012

It is a pair of pants I seen a person with yesterday. They were navy or black and had gold stripe going down the side of either pants leg. They may or may not have had a belt on them with equipment on it. Has anybody seen this or know where I can get em?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Re: Need help with finding an item

Oct 28, 2012

there probly the uproar pants?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 28, 2012

The guy whom I seen wearing them was in the Aurora space. These pants were like slacks and were smooth as in being pressed so that they didn't have wrinkles

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1690 posts

Oct 28, 2012

delta425 wrote:

It is a pair of pants I seen a person with yesterday. They were navy or black and had gold stripe going down the side of either pants leg. They may or may not have had a belt on them with equipment on it. Has anybody seen this or know where I can get em?

I think you are looking for what I was looking for.

Please, take a look at this thread. I was looking to build a full police uniform with blue track pants with gold stripes down the two sides of the pants. It may be the same thing you are looking for, but in black.

/t5/PlayStation-Home/Help-Locating-Clothing-Item-Male-Blue-Track-Pants-w-Golden/m-p/38643333

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 28, 2012

The only problem is that these pants had no writing on them. The only detailing was the single gold stripe going down either side of the pants leg.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25268 posts

Oct 28, 2012

This sounds like the Officer's Dress Pants from Novus Prime. If so, they can only be earned by achieving a higher rank.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7875 posts

Oct 28, 2012
They are the blue track pants with one gold stripe I mentioned in that thread. They dont have writing. The RLS Blue ones have two yellow stripes. The Novus Prime ones are green with flashing colors at the cuff.
The Blue ones with gold stripes are gone now and so are the RLS ones. The Novus Prime ones are rewarded through playing that game.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes