Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 08 2013
By: Supreme_Entity Lombax Warrior 92 posts

Need help searching for items...

10 replies 212 views Edited Jul 8, 2013

I have a ridiculous/silly request and I hope that some of you can help me or at least point me in the right direction.

I'm attempting to get a list of all Playstation Home Items that are $0.50 or less. Is there a way to search online for this? I understand that Home has an almost limitless amount of items and this continues to increase each and every week. While we can sort via price in some of the stores, is it possible to have an entire list of all Home Items and sort it via price without going to each and every category or store and somehow get lost in the process?

Thanks for any and all feedback and help. It is greatly appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9229 posts

Re: Need help searching for items...

Jul 8, 2013
Cheapest Home item is a .5 cent lamp. Thats all i got.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (204 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4373 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Unfortunately, there's no built-in option for that. You'd just have to comb the stores individually...it might be faster if you use alphazone4.com rather than the in-Home stores though. In the early days of Home, most items were $0.49, but now they're a rarity, unless it's something like a t-shirt, small ornament or earrings. Try starting with the older items in Threads, Costumes and Furniture.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (200 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 8, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
Unfortunately, there's no built-in option for that. You'd just have to comb the stores individually...it might be faster if you use alphazone4.com rather than the in-Home stores though. In the early days of Home, most items were $0.49, but now they're a rarity, unless it's something like a t-shirt, small ornament or earrings. Try starting with the older items in Threads, Costumes and Furniture.

Omg yes, I remember when diesel was in the mall and it was SOOOOOO expensive (1.49-1.99 an item) lol, seriously though, I never shopped there because I thought the items were way too overpriced. Sigh, what have we done, that's a pretty average price these days. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

It's like a scavanger hunt. I didn't know about the.5 lamp, something to look up now. There are some nice womens and mens items in threads, even for men( which I looked for for a friend) bare chests with tattoos on the arm or shoulder for .25. I know men like tats and bling,lol

I hope this thread lives with pictures if possible. Some people just starting out on home need a good list of things under a dollar so they can get some nice things.And people who have change left over might want to get a few cheap items. There should be catagories of $1 and under listed in alphazone 4  also, but they might not do that. by the way, I think it is in the Wrangler store, there is a good bundle of  tee shirts and shorts for male and female, for 1.99, I am not sure how long that sale will last. If it is not  Wrangler, I will update this if I remember. 

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (166 Views)
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jul 8, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Cheapest Home item is a .5 cent lamp. Thats all i got.

Playground Classic Orange Ottoman - .5 cents.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1685 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I think Home is the only place where you can actually buy something for a nickel.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (105 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4172 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1568 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

Wait, 50% of 5 cents? :smileysurprised:

2 pennies and a half 2.5 cents

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Thank you all, really, for your help and opinions. Though it's going to take almost forever, I'm going to attempt to compile a list of items that are 50 cents or less. I'm looking for the 'best' items for the price listed.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (58 Views)
0 Likes