Dec 22 2011
By: Jersquall Limit Breaker 16042 posts

Nebula and Creek Falls- New estates tours

32 replies 229 views Edited Dec 22, 2011

Since the Sony team is in a giving mood they asked the HCVs to preview for you two new estates coming 2012.

Nebula Air Ship apartment and the Creek Falls apartment.

Each apartment has Rewards for your visitors.

Nebula and Creek Falls both become available in a few weeks. (no date nailed down yet)

Prices will be $4.99 each (personal space only, furniture price not set yet)

Be sure to keep an eye on the Playstation Home Blog for more information in the near future about a public release date for purchase.

If you or your friends would like a tour of The Nebula Air Ship apartment and or the Creek Falls apartment please contact an HCV through Private Message on the XMB. Keep in mind that it may take some time to get a response from a Home Community Volunteer's as they may be giving tours of other newly announced estates and if you do not hear back from them within an hour then please try another HCV. They will be very busy giving tours of this new estate and they request that you send a friends request with the subject of " Nebula Air Ship or Creek Falls" to them.

Once your tour is over, The HCVs and Home team would greatly appreciate if you come back to this thread and let them know what you think about the Nebula Air Ship apartment and the Creek Falls apartment.

We ask that you please keep this thread on topic by only posting here once you've visited Nebula Air Ship and Creek Falls

, or with questions regarding the estates. Then returning here to pass along your experience and give your personal impressions. Post some pictures. But Please keep it Tour related.

Video Tour:

For a tour, Feel free to contact a Home Community Volunteers via XMB:

Available Tour Guides

:

Archangel825

BanhiDancer

BelieveInFate

BloodRayne_85

chaoszero14

IceCreamBandit

Jersquall

JVBGFR

KarateChampChad

LincolnFA

Mercenary09

oldcatsrock

pasufarin

PoisonPreed

Secretzsquirrel

smzany

Sophronia

Spider-Jew

Tease3211

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (229 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1168 posts

Re: Nebula and Creek Falls- New estates tours

Dec 22, 2011

these would be awesome if you could glitch them  -__-

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3681 posts

Dec 22, 2011

LOL! Well, these estates are pretty cool, nice views I think - the water in the Creek Falls is awesome.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Dec 23, 2011

How long will you be doing these tours? I'm your friend for the tours so I just am wondering.

lilgamer1106.png

DANCE BRO! DANCE!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (229 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25398 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Tours are available for as long as they are needed. Three years down the line, if you haven't seen any of the current spaces, you can ask for a tour of them.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4642 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Thanks for the tours Soph. Both spaces are really nice. I think the Creek apt would be so much nicer at dusk

http://galerainwater.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ozark-autumn-dusk-landscape-photography-gale-rainwater2.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1403 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Wow more spaces, but developer kinda lazy nowadays giving us one huge empty apartment and expect us to fill it up with 100 items. Common we need rooms, toilet, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and other amenities.

Im expecting non horror type of Cutteridge Estate in the market. (no winter vacation house is too simple)

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
405 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Im on right now! if you want a tour please send me an XMB tmessage titled Tour (N,C,or D), So if you wanted a tour of all 3 the xmb message will be Tour NCD

N for Nebula Air Ship

C for Creek Falls

D for Dream Yacht

Preed Sig

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1586 posts

Dec 23, 2011

This is a cozy and comfortable fall themed space with breath taking view and, in my opinon, the best hot tub yet! Inside the single large room, there is a loft on a second floor that would make an exellent bedroom or game room. Now I know that sounds like a sales ad but that's what happens when you enjoy something at much as I enjoyed seeing this space. Thank You to Jersquall for the tour!

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss350/SuperVac/PlayStationHomePicture12-22-20115-41-03.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss350/SuperVac/PlayStationHomePicture12-22-20115-41-56.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss350/SuperVac/PlayStationHomePicture12-22-20115-41-42.jpg

photo 2013_Forum_Sig.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 33 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 23, 2011

The creek falls looks amazing.

Photobucket

Grill on grill action... now that's hot.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (229 Views)
0 Likes