Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5327 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 24, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Why not really go wild and bring a cow costume or hot rod stage coach.

 

cow.jpg

 

 


 

 

DO WANT!

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 81 of 442 (425 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4019 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 24, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

jimmynet wrote:
Please keep in mind the Wild West wasn't also if ever a very clean environment.. There were also lots of games of cards, pool, throwing knives, horse shoes, five finger fillet, oh and HANGINGS...

I can confirm this now that there will be no hangings in this space.


No hangings?! Forget it, then! I'm out! :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 442 (421 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
1940 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 24, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

jimmynet wrote:
Please keep in mind the Wild West wasn't also if ever a very clean environment.. There were also lots of games of cards, pool, throwing knives, horse shoes, five finger fillet, oh and HANGINGS...

I can confirm this now that there will be no hangings in this space.


OK fine... Replace that request with a pig chase for the kiddies and wrangling for the adults..



The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 83 of 442 (411 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29231 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

jimmynet wrote:
Please keep in mind the Wild West wasn't also if ever a very clean environment.. There were also lots of games of cards, pool, throwing knives, horse shoes, five finger fillet, oh and HANGINGS...

I can confirm this now that there will be no hangings in this space.


No hangings?! Forget it, then! I'm out! :smileytongue:


Hey partner what am I supposed to do with this rope now? 

 

 

And no smart answers ya hear!

 

western gun

 

Message 84 of 442 (408 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
1940 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 24, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

jimmynet wrote:
Please keep in mind the Wild West wasn't also if ever a very clean environment.. There were also lots of games of cards, pool, throwing knives, horse shoes, five finger fillet, oh and HANGINGS...

I can confirm this now that there will be no hangings in this space.


No hangings?! Forget it, then! I'm out! :smileytongue:


Hey partner what am I supposed to do with this rope now? 

 

 


tumblr_mbnj6wEgqg1rfm0pqo1_400.jpg



The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 85 of 442 (388 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/12/2011
Online
2915 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 24, 2013
;^) This looks promising. Looking forward to seeing more....
Message 86 of 442 (379 Views)
Digital Leisure Developer
Registered: 01/11/2012
Offline
831 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

There are lots of great suggestions and speculations here! :smileyhappy:  Next Thursday may surprise you guys. :smileywink:

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 87 of 442 (354 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29231 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

Thursday or Wednesday? 

Message 88 of 442 (350 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Digital Leisure Developer
Registered: 01/11/2012
Offline
831 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thursday or Wednesday? 


Thursday. All of our Western updates will be posted here at High Noon on Thursdays.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 89 of 442 (347 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
5730 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thursday or Wednesday? 


Thursday. All of our Western updates will be posted here at High Noon on Thursdays.


So no space this week I take it. How about a bathroom in the VIP Suite then?? (I'll never stop...:smileytongue:)





Message 90 of 442 (341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes