Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
6021 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

I just have to say one thing.

Spoiler
REGULATORS!!!!yg




Message 91 of 442 (594 Views)
Digital Leisure Developer
Registered: 01/11/2012
Offline
850 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thursday or Wednesday? 


Thursday. All of our Western updates will be posted here at High Noon on Thursdays.


So no space this week I take it.


We have only just scratched the surface of what this space has to offer. Penty of more updates to come.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 92 of 442 (584 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29241 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thursday or Wednesday? 


Thursday. All of our Western updates will be posted here at High Noon on Thursdays.


So no space this week I take it.


We have only just scratched the surface of what this space has to offer. Penty of more updates to come.


You're such a tease. :smileyhappy:

 

Public or Private? :smileytongue:

Message 93 of 442 (582 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
3456 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

imagesCAS3CR8R.jpgimagesCAQPLDWU.jpgimagesCA7X3WRZ.jpg :womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 94 of 442 (580 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29241 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

How about a pulling two six guns out of your holsters LMO? :smileyhappy:

Message 95 of 442 (577 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/13/2008
Offline
441 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

How about a pulling two six gums out of your holsters LMO? :smileyhappy:


lol gums really ms dark?

Message 96 of 442 (568 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29241 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

jada42 wrote:
lol gums really ms dark?

Oh goodness I need to proofread. I type too fast. I would hope it would be doublemint at least. :smileyhappy:

 

And watch it! :smileywink:

 

Message 97 of 442 (565 Views)
Digital Leisure Developer
Registered: 01/11/2012
Offline
850 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

jada42 wrote:
lol gums really ms dark?

Oh goodness I need to proofread. I type too fast. I would hope it would be doublemint at least. :smileyhappy:

 


It would be a mystery flavour if anything. :smileywink:

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 98 of 442 (554 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/13/2008
Offline
441 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

jada42 wrote:
lol gums really ms dark?

Oh goodness I need to proofread. I type too fast. I would hope it would be doublemint at least. :smileyhappy:

 


It would be a mystery flavour if anything. :smileywink:


oh no please don't be trick gum lol

Message 99 of 442 (551 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
3456 posts
 

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 27, 2013

jada42 wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

jada42 wrote:
lol gums really ms dark?

Oh goodness I need to proofread. I type too fast. I would hope it would be doublemint at least. :smileyhappy:

 


It would be a mystery flavour if anything. :smileywink:


oh no please don't be trick gum lol


Trick+gum__+Source+-+Daily+lives+of+highschool+boys_7fcf34_4603562.gif :womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 100 of 442 (542 Views)