Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
402 posts

Re: The Next Best Thing Riding Into Home - Digital Leisure

May 20, 2013

Lets not forget Miss Kitty, and Doc! Why we might even run into Paladin or the Virginian! LOL

See you on home

Sam

Message 41 of 442 (739 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
525 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Finally, I'll be able to see the outside of my Old West saloon.....

Hopefully, there is a gun duel game to play.

Message 42 of 442 (721 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3674 posts

May 20, 2013

I am hoping for several things :

1.  That its a public space

2.  That it does not require you to purchase a horse to gain entry -  example* LKWD

3.  That it does not require you to purchase anything to gain entry e.g.. Personal space or club - example* LKWD Dream Lounge

4.  That it does not require you to buy overpriced tokens or chips - example* Acorn Meadows

5.  That it does not require you to be a tier 10 or have 1,000.000.00+  chips to gain entry

6.  That its not just another space to play poker - we have several of these already we don't need another

7.  That it has some kind of fun shooting game - I think a game similar to bootleggers would be a fun add on to this space since it seems to suit it. 

8.  That if it has rewards PLEASE don't let it be T-shirts or hats with default hair :smileymad: no me gusta

I have run out of wants LOL please feel free to add some of your own YeeHaw!!

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 43 of 442 (694 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 20, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I am hoping for several things :

1.  That its a public space

2.  That it does not require you to purchase a horse to gain entry -  example* LKWD

3.  That it does not require you to purchase anything to gain entry e.g.. Personal space or club - example* LKWD Dream Lounge

4.  That it does not require you to buy overpriced tokens or chips - example* Acorn Meadows

5.  That it does not require you to be a tier 10 or have 1,000.000.00+  chips to gain entry

6.  That its not just another space to play poker - we have several of these already we don't need another

7.  That it has some kind of fun shooting game - I think a game similar to bootleggers would be a fun add on to this space since it seems to suit it. 

8.  That if it has rewards PLEASE don't let it be T-shirts or hats with default hair :smileymad: no me gusta

I have run out of wants LOL please feel free to add some of your own YeeHaw!!

I second this.

Antonio Xul
Message 44 of 442 (673 Views)
Digital Leisure Developer
820 posts

May 23, 2013

Howdy Ya'll.

Here's a glimpse of a few pieces of clothing we're working on. All of these pieces are seperate. There will be plenty more clothing that you can get when this space launches.

Is it a crime to look this good?

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 45 of 442 (622 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

May 23, 2013

Sounding more and more public to me. I hope! :smileyhappy:

Message 46 of 442 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

Last night I was visiting a friend at their Glittering Sands beach, and they had the horseshoes item on the beach.  I had never seen it before so at first I thought it was a new active item game... But it was just an ornament reward from one of the Midway games (Midway 2 - Glue Factory Prize 5):

4cdd78e1c5bfd348a27aef0fec0a9cfb.png

So this got me thinking how much fun it might be to have an actual horse shoe game in this space, as well as an active item we could buy to use in our own spaces with friends.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 47 of 442 (578 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

May 23, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Last night I was visiting a friend at their Glittering Sands beach, and they had the horseshoes item on the beach.  I had never seen it before so at first I thought it was a new active item game... But it was just an ornament reward from one of the Midway games (Midway 2 - Glue Factory Prize 5):

4cdd78e1c5bfd348a27aef0fec0a9cfb.png

So this got me thinking how much fun it might be to have an actual horse shoe game in this space, as well as an active item we could buy to use in our own spaces with friends.

I have this ornament item. I was disappointed it wasn't a mini game, would be great to have this added to this upcoming space. I think it would fit the theme nicely.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 48 of 442 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

May 23, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

Howdy Ya'll.

Here's a glimpse of a few pieces of clothing we're working on. All of these pieces are seperate. There will be plenty more clothing that you can get when this space launches.

Gonna  put holes in those cloths.

Listen to Dan Loeb...

Message 49 of 442 (546 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

Snowstone wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

Howdy Ya'll.

Gonna  put holes in those cloths.

Listen to Dan Loeb...

Where da shot gun huh? I don't want to mess wit no six shooter. :smileywink:

Message 50 of 442 (543 Views)
0 Likes