Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29179 posts

Re: NOT COOL Q-TWO, NOT COOL !!

May 22, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I think you first of all need to appreciate that we have Peakvox here. It's not been here all that long. Japan has had it for awhile and updates there are normal given they are the host country for that content. It takes time to localize things.

Be patient.

There was a time when we simply got token Japanese content. That isn't the case anymore. 

I do appreciate that we have Peakvox here Jo, but I find it really screwed up that they would update Japan's spaces and not everyone elses and we all have the same spaces by now, except of Peakvox Monsters. I just want Q-Two to be fair to everyone, if we have the spaces we should get the updates to those spaces, simple.

I understand. I think EDO is long overdue for an update as well. I wish Neon was here. It just seems we certainly don't get things as fast as we would like. I was at Peakvox Monster for the first time a few days ago. I simply don't spend much time in Japan anymore.

Let's hope we get things quicker. I know we've been getting mall content a lot faster than updates to spaces. I actually bought the bartenders outfit today and really regret I can't use it where it was intended.

Hopefully we'll see the lastest GZ event here as well. I need to spend time there this week to see if I can win the bikini reward which is a motivator for me. We'll see how that goes. I'd much rather see the event here and win the rewards in North America. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 49 (147 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3654 posts

May 22, 2013
It's O-Two. Not Q-Two. Just saying. :smileytongue:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 49 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

May 22, 2013

*poking head out*

Just out of curiosity, what exactly is a Q-TWO??? If you're referring to the devs of Ninja, Peakvox Labs and (JP only) Monsters, it's O-TWO. I know you're too busy ranting pointlessly to notice finer details, like a business' ACTUAL name, but do try to remain coherent enough to make some **bleep** sense. Just sayin'... :smileyindifferent:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 49 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3217 posts

May 22, 2013

When you start to think someone owes you something it's time to take a deep breath and get a reality check. Japan Home owes us nothing. NA Home needs to nurture it's own Home Grown Developers that produce some unique quality content of it's own. Then there  would be no need to worry about what other regions are getting.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 49 (138 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

May 22, 2013

Now see, this is what I get for trying to help, somebody jumpin' my post!! :smileylol: lol :smileylol: And no, I type too slow for me to have typed up that post in under 2 minutes. :smileytongue:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 49 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

May 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I think you first of all need to appreciate that we have Peakvox here. It's not been here all that long. Japan has had it for awhile and updates there are normal given they are the host country for that content. It takes time to localize things.

Be patient.

There was a time when we simply got token Japanese content. That isn't the case anymore. 

I do appreciate that we have Peakvox here Jo, but I find it really screwed up that they would update Japan's spaces and not everyone elses and we all have the same spaces by now, except of Peakvox Monsters. I just want Q-Two to be fair to everyone, if we have the spaces we should get the updates to those spaces, simple.

I understand. I think EDO is long overdue for an update as well. I wish Neon was here. It just seems we certainly don't get things as fast as we would like. I was at Peakvox Monster for the first time a few days ago. I simply don't spend much time in Japan anymore.

Let's hope we get things quicker. I know we've been getting mall content a lot faster than updates to spaces. I actually bought the bartenders outfit today and really regret I can't use it where it was intended.

Hopefully we'll see the lastest GZ event here as well. I need to spend time there this week to see if I can win the bikini reward which is a motivator for me. We'll see how that goes. I'd much rather see the event here and win the rewards in North America. 

IKR. Here's what I'm wanting to see in NA Home.

Q-Two                                                            Granzella

Updates to PeakvoxLabs                               Neon Downtown space

Peakvox Monsters space                               More stages for Defend Edo

Now honestly if we could get just one of the labs updates or the Peakvox Monsters space, I'd be happy, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 49 (136 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

May 22, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
It's O-Two. Not Q-Two. Just saying. :smileytongue:

Well it looks like Q-Two to me. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 49 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29179 posts

May 22, 2013

Just edit the name we know what you mean. 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 49 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3636 posts

May 22, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Be patient.

I get where your comming from but you need to also understand that the events that have been in JP as of late are related to their culture (example, childrens day) and not ours. 

2nd this last Peakvox update is more related to peakvox monsters and the ability to create items for monsters in Peakvox Labs and we dont have Peakvox Monsters so why put the update here?  The other event is The Kikai Machine Empire not Peakvox related, but we dont have it here since its in Neon Downtown and we dont have that in NA YET. 

3rd if your gonna complain and you have a right to do so, you might want to use another venue that would be more effective at addressing your gripes with said company, try twitter or FB since honestly nothing can be done on this forum.  If your on a witch hunt with pitchforks and torches trying to cause a riot, its not gonna work since most of us understand why we dont have those events here.

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 49 (119 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3636 posts

May 22, 2013

stardeth wrote:

*poking head out*

Just out of curiosity, what exactly is a Q-TWO??? If you're referring to the devs of Ninja, Peakvox Labs and (JP only) Monsters, it's O-TWO. I know you're too busy ranting pointlessly to notice finer details, like a business' ACTUAL name, but do try to remain coherent enough to make some **bleep** sense. Just sayin'... :smileyindifferent:

Q-Two is a rapper, his cousin is Q-Tip  :smileyvery-happy::smileytongue:

Just kidding,  Im sowey I couldn't help myself. :smileysad:  BAD Tsu!!

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 49 (110 Views)