Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 22 2013
By: jj_dillon I Only Post Everything 1015 posts

NOT COOL O-TWO, NOT COOL !!

[ Edited ]
48 replies 500 views Edited May 22, 2013

Japan has updated their Peakvox Labs 3 - 4 times already, maybe even more (not counting limited time events), While NA and EU are still waiting for their first update for the space.

Right now the way I see it, its like IREM all over again, where Japan was getting everything and everyone else was getting nothing but little bread crums.

NOT COOL O-TWO !!

Message 1 of 49 (500 Views)
Last Guardian
11843 posts

Re: NOT COOL Q-TWO, NOT COOL !!

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

Welcome to QA and Game localization

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 2 of 49 (488 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 22, 2013

It might not be their fault, the people that run  the US server has a say in what content they allow on it. Like the game Granzella is hosting on Japan server right now, it is eventually suppose to come here, but it hasn't been cleared yet

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 3 of 49 (483 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6126 posts

May 22, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

Japan has updated their Peakvox Labs 3 - 4 times already, maybe even more (not counting limited time events), While NA and EU are still waiting for their first update for the space.

Right now the way I see it, its like IREM all over again, where Japan was getting everything and everyone else was getting nothing but little bread crums.

NOT COOL Q-TWO !!

I think we all have to take into consideration Japanese Culture.

Maybe they like to keep something's Japanese only, and I can respect that.

Like I mentioned before, if you have a request or an issue go to the Peakvox website or Facebook and let them know, as most Japanese developers don't come to the US Home forums.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 49 (472 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

I think you first of all need to appreciate that we have Peakvox here. It's not been here all that long. Japan has had it for awhile and updates there are normal given they are the host country for that content. It takes time to localize things.

Be patient.

There was a time when we simply got token Japanese content. That isn't the case anymore. 

Message 5 of 49 (458 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

It might not be their fault, the people that run  the US server has a say in what content they allow on it. Like the game Granzella is hosting on Japan server right now, it is eventually suppose to come here, but it hasn't been cleared yet

Granzella is making up BS saying that its difficult or impossible to localize their spaces. If that was true then we wouldn't have Edo, Hideaway, or Glittering sands

Now as far as O-Two goes, they could have working on NA / EU 's first update to the lab space and have it up by now, but no instead they give Japan everything, just like IREM did back in the day, same goes for Granzella. last year they promised us that we would get the centipede & muramasa swords back in Feburary - April, its May now almost June and we haven't gotten them, and most likely never will.

Right now all O-Two is saying about the lab update is, "Look for announcment on our offical page" *SMH* gotta do better than that O-Two, seriously.

Message 6 of 49 (456 Views)
Survivor
1721 posts

May 22, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

NOT COOL Q-TWO !!

Maybe they still ticked off about Hiroshima and Nagazaki ;and that horrible Godzilla movie with matthew broderick travesty.

Message 7 of 49 (447 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

NOT COOL Q-TWO !!

Maybe they still ticked off about Hiroshima and Nagazaki ;and that horrible Godzilla movie with matthew broderick travesty.

Hiroshima, Nagazaki and Matthew Broderick are turds I know, but thats no reason to punish everyone for their screw-ups.

Message 8 of 49 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11843 posts

May 22, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

NOT COOL Q-TWO !!

I think we all have to take into consideration Japanese Culture.

Maybe they like to keep something's Japanese only, and I can respect that.

Like I mentioned before, if you have a request or an issue go to the Peakvox website or Facebook and let them know, as most Japanese developers don't come to the US Home forums.

Or just get them to visit US or EU forums

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 9 of 49 (427 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I think you first of all need to appreciate that we have Peakvox here. It's not been here all that long. Japan has had it for awhile and updates there are normal given they are the host country for that content. It takes time to localize things.

Be patient.

There was a time when we simply got token Japanese content. That isn't the case anymore. 

I do appreciate that we have Peakvox here Jo, but I find it really screwed up that they would update Japan's spaces and not everyone elses and we all have the same spaces by now, except of Peakvox Monsters. I just want O-Two to be fair to everyone, if we have the spaces we should get the updates to those spaces, simple.

Message 10 of 49 (406 Views)