Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (516 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Re: NO TEA HOUSE OR DRAPED SUIT

Nov 7, 2012

The Blog was wrong. Granzella has said they weren't coming to NA this week. At least from what I've been reading. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The Blog was wrong. Granzella has said they weren't coming to NA this week. At least from what I've been reading. 

Augh...Granzella is, without question, the king of dev teasers.  I'm starting to feel like I'm in a dysfunctional relationship with Granzella.

There's only so many times you can make someone wait, and even then for only so long.

I don't know.  Maybe I should start seeing other devs.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (487 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Nov 7, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Augh...Granzella is, without question, the king of dev teasers.  I'm starting to feel like I'm in a dysfunctional relationship with Granzella.

There's only so many times you can make someone wait, and even then for only so long.

I wouldn't blame the developer on this one. I personally think SCEA is responsible for this. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9072 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Playstation Home NA - trying hard to **bleep** you off since 2008.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (458 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I wouldn't blame the developer on this one. I personally think SCEA is responsible for this. 

YES SCEA IS TO BLAME. IM TOTALLY OUTRAGED BY THIS HENCE MY ALL CAPS!!!! MORE THAN THE TEA HOUSE I WAS WANTING ONE OF THE DRAPED JACKET SUITS . THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS UPDATE IS FROM HELLFIRE (RAVENWINGS) AND HEAVY WATER(BLACK AND RED NOBLE AND BL;ACK AND PURPLE NOBLE FEMALE) EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEHangry-woman3.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1445 posts

Nov 7, 2012
I'm even more angry then you about this Edea. I'm quitting home for a long time until all this stuff comes at once.

I'd suggest the true Granzella fans not buy ANYTHING from NA until we get everything the blog stated today, PLUS the rollerskates, in one big update, not drawn out painfully weeks at a time.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Enough-is-enough-with-the-EU-Granzella-relea...

^my full rant about this last minute BS, before I sign out
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (427 Views)
Survivor
1690 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

I'd suggest the true Granzella fans not buy ANYTHING from NA until we get everything the blog stated today, PLUS the rollerskates, in one big update, not drawn out painfully weeks at a time.

Could it be possible it's simply the BLOG'S fault for announcing these items too soon?

I recall two announcements going out with them saying, "Hey! There's more!"

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (356 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You are correct. At the last moment, and after the blog material was written and locked, Granzella opted to delay their items this week. I believe it'll come next week though! 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (329 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Nov 7, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You are correct. At the last moment, and after the blog material was written and locked, Granzella opted to delay their items this week. I believe it'll come next week though! 

Thank you. I'm sure many of us will be looking forward to that. Personally my little pocket book can use a breather. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (317 Views)
0 Likes