Goodbye home
Message 1 of 52 (507 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29217 posts

Re: NEW STREET FIGHTER SPACE!

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

I hope they have new rewards added to the older ones. I won all of them when the game was here last time. :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 52 (505 Views)
Wastelander
580 posts

Jul 25, 2012

This is welcome news. A lot of people never got the original rewards because they were very time consuming.

Message 3 of 52 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1493 posts

Jul 25, 2012
My inrernet was out during most of last year so I didn't ever get too. So this is awesome for me
Goodbye home
Message 4 of 52 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I'll be there playing tomorrow, for sure. I'll probably sport the Ryu outfit, or see how many folks want to beat up a guide... again, lol. :3

Hope to see ya there!

Message 5 of 52 (478 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I'm excited they are bringing it back.  I'm curious as to the area and the term "total game integration".  I hope they mean this in a more general term than just with this game.

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I hope they have new rewards added to the older ones. I won all of them when the game was here last time. :smileyhappy:

I agree that would be great, but I think that's a bit too much to hope for. 

Message 6 of 52 (463 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3132 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I am, I just hope it still has the rewards.  I only needed 4 more single player wins when Home went down the night it was removed :smileysad:

BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here
Message 7 of 52 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
606 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Glad this is back. Missed some of the rewards. It would be funny if it was in a central plaza TGI. Just sayin.:womanwink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 52 (443 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4312 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

Glad this is back. Missed some of the rewards. It would be funny if it was in a central plaza TGI. Just sayin.:womanwink:

That's what I am hopeful for.  If I am not mistaken, EU has/had the standalone space already though.  Perhaps someone with EU experience can give some input on how the space looks.

It's probably just a big square-like space themed how the dance area of the Hub looked.

Message 9 of 52 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Jul 25, 2012
When the game was in EU, it was in the same space and spot as it was in our region. The only difference was that they had a big wall blocking people from leaving the Hub's dance floor area.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes