Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 27 2013
By: Mr-Icecorn2 Lombax Warrior 175 posts

[NEW QUEST] Cutthroats: Battle for black powder cave - Loot Quest:

29 replies 1698 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

Cutthroats: Battle for black powder cave - Loot Quest:

Ahoy, landrubbers! if you're willing to take on a true adventure and risk your life for some new playstation home booty, follw blackbeard's instructions.

New object: backbeard: First go to the Adventure district. were you will find a dock just beyond the old iron gate. play the cuttroats: battle for blackpowder cave taget practice mini-game. then walk down the beach to chuck'sbar to hear how to collect some loot.

Quest Info: Fine job, for a landrubber... in return for your half hearted efforts, i've arranged for a beauty of rewards to be added to your inventory.. if you can complete all of the challenges.

now head back to the activity board in aventure district for your next clue from blackbeard!

Quest Info: Blackbeard: want to finally stop being a lily-livered landrubber? go play cutthroats: battle for black powder cave! visit each of the stations to collect your daily gold coins bonusses, leaving no booty behind! spend your coins on deadly ammo and power-upsat the armory! keepgoing untill you've reached level 4 at which time you can return to the adventure district. visit chuck's bar. to collect your reward!

Quest Info: Chuck: ahh, i see you've reached the ranks of a petty officer.you must be sooo proud. for being a good little pirate, i've added a  litte something into your inventory. hopeyou like the head i a jar ornament item! keep your good eye on the activity board in adventure district for another quest from cutthroats: battle for black powder cave!

Quest Info: Blackbear: so you're a big shot petty officer now? let's see if you can reach a level 10 warrent officer... go to cutthroats: battle for black powder cave and colect your daily coin bonus. visit each station in the game to earn the maximum free coins, then use your coins to perchase ammo at the armory. the daily coin bonus is only avalible once every 24 hours, so go play.

Quest Info: Forget all the bad things i just said about you you are a class act! check your inventory for your, wait for it.. Giant tortoise companion reward. there 's only one thing left to do now go play more cutthroats: battle for black powder cave!

Rewards: the head i a jar ornament item! and Giant tortoise companion

FOR SOME REASON I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE REWARDS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 30 (1,698 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3168 posts

Re: [NEW QUEST] Cutthroats: Battle for black powder cave - Loot Quest:

Feb 27, 2013

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't receive the items either.

Message 2 of 30 (1,657 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3652 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I wasn't aware that there was a new quest availble, thanks for the heads up. Will check it out after the update.

Message 3 of 30 (1,636 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Oh, new quest. I'm not sure I have time to do it before the update, but thanks for the info.
Message 4 of 30 (1,632 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2585 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Oh Cool another Quest :smileyhappy: ty for the heads-up
Message 5 of 30 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I haven't played that game for a while, but I think I was level 31 or whatever the Maximum level is. Since I am already all leveled up, does that mean if I just visit those spots, I'll get the prizes?

Antonio Xul
Message 6 of 30 (1,537 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
585 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Heres a few pics of the two rewards

Spoiler

Spoiler

Message 7 of 30 (1,453 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5015 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Just did this quest, Says i got two item's but it never Gave any item'sand says the quest is done so no Quest on the board to do it again. and never got any of the two Gifts! 

What a RIP OFF! 

If the Rewards aren't gonna be givin then why do they keep on Doing these Useless Quests if there not gonna give the darn Rewards!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 8 of 30 (1,411 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

I haven't played that game for a while, but I think I was level 31 or whatever the Maximum level is. Since I am already all leveled up, does that mean if I just visit those spots, I'll get the prizes?

I was level 16, so I just went to Cutthroats when it told me to then returned to the activity board at the Adventure District. I got both rewards with no problems.

Message 9 of 30 (1,391 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Feb 27, 2013

ProfessorTripp wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

I was level 16, so I just went to Cutthroats when it told me to then returned to the activity board at the Adventure Disctrict. I got both rewards with no problems.

Awesome! The first thing I'll do when I get home is this. Thanks!

Antonio Xul
Message 10 of 30 (1,373 Views)
0 Likes