Reply
Aug 08 2013
By: digitalleisure Digital Leisure Developer 727 posts
Online

NEW Personal Casino Apartment Preview Tours

[ Edited ]
150 replies 1095 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

Have you ever dreamed of running your own Casino? Well next week you'll be able to with the upcoming launch of the Personal Casino Apartment!

 

In the meantime we are offering tours of the Personal Casino Apartment. If you are interested in a tour, please message Mermaid-KT or superlatives.

 

Note: This weekend's EU poker tournament will start two hours later than planned due to Home Maintenance. Sorry forr the inconcenience. The North American tournament will start at the scheduled time.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: http://facebook.com/digitalleisure
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 151 (1,095 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4383 posts
 

Re: NEW Personal Casino Apartment Preview Tours

Aug 8, 2013

Is the Personal Casino Apartment going to be a personal space that we have to win from The Casino?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 151 (1,087 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Digital Leisure Developer
Registered: 01/11/2012
Online
727 posts
 

Re: NEW Personal Casino Apartment Preview Tours

Aug 8, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Is the Personal Casino Apartment going to be a personal space that we have to win from The Casino?


This personal space will be purchaseable.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: http://facebook.com/digitalleisure
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 151 (1,077 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4383 posts
 

Re: NEW Personal Casino Apartment Preview Tours

Aug 8, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Is the Personal Casino Apartment going to be a personal space that we have to win from The Casino?


This personal space will be purchaseable.


Awesome! :womanhappy: Is there a price set for it yet?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 151 (1,074 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
940 posts
 

Re: NEW Personal Casino Apartment Preview Tours

Aug 8, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Is the Personal Casino Apartment going to be a personal space that we have to win from The Casino?


This personal space will be purchaseable.


I was kinda expecting that you needed a high amount of chips, like 10 million to win it.  But is this space way bigger than the penthouse and does it have everything from the real casino?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 151 (1,068 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
7880 posts
 

Re: NEW Personal Casino Apartment Preview Tours

Aug 8, 2013
Tour! Tour! I want in! :smileyvery-happy: awesomesauce!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 151 (1,057 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
4559 posts
 

Re: NEW Personal Casino Apartment Preview Tours

Aug 8, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

Have you ever dreamed of running your own Casino? Well next week you'll be able to with the upcoming launch of the Personal Casino Apartment!

 

In the meantime we are offering tours of the Personal Casino Apartment. If you are interested in a tour, please message Mermaid-KT or superlatives.

 

Note: This weekend's EU poker tournament will start two hours later than planned due to Home Maintenance. Sorry forr the inconcenience. The North American tournament will start at the scheduled time.


Id like tour please will trade you a tour of 2nd floor diamond masion in return :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 151 (1,054 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Digital Leisure Developer
Registered: 01/11/2012
Online
727 posts
 

Re: NEW Personal Casino Apartment Preview Tours

Aug 8, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Awesome! :womanhappy: Is there a price set for it yet?


The price will be announced next week,

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: http://facebook.com/digitalleisure
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 151 (1,057 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4383 posts
 

Re: NEW Personal Casino Apartment Preview Tours

Aug 8, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Awesome! :womanhappy: Is there a price set for it yet?


The price will be announced next week,


Thanks, DL. I look forward to the announcement of it next week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 151 (1,050 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Digital Leisure Developer
Registered: 01/11/2012
Online
727 posts
 

Re: NEW Personal Casino Apartment Preview Tours

Aug 8, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:
I was kinda expecting that you needed a high amount of chips, like 10 million to win it.  But is this space way bigger than the penthouse and does it have everything from the real casino?

The space is smaller than The Penthouse. The feedback we received from The Penthouse was that it was great that it was so big, but it was also a little bit too big to decorate everywhere.

The Personal Casino Apartment has almost everything from the real casino. It has all of the table and machine games baked in. When you purchase the space it will come with active items of all the games as well

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: http://facebook.com/digitalleisure
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 151 (1,041 Views)