Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2284 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] (Too many to list)

Feb 5, 2013

At last!  My first bike was a Norton Nomad 600.  I still miss that sweet ride.  And a full set of leathers would be really appreciated - in girl sizes!   There goes my stock of PSN cards - all in one fell swoop this week.

Message 81 of 128 (365 Views)
Splicer
33 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I'm looking forward to all the wonderful new content from GZ this week, but my wallet certainly isn't. :womansad:

Message 82 of 128 (342 Views)
Fender Bender
2954 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

One problem with your point is. It was not sold as a desk or a dining table. It was sold as a coffee table for which by size it is not. Body bag holder maybe. As far as creativity I have had no use for this coffee table to date. Because of the bad size of these things.

To add insult to injury the sony devs. Took this table and the chair to left and made these into a chess table. Totally ignoring the obvious size problems. That everyone else were able to see except them. Just how hard was this for them to properly size these? Last year they revisited the Paris bed making it a little larger. So it can be done but they just refuse to...

chicagotops wrote:

U know that table can easily become a desk. 

Or a dining table. Or a body bag holder.. 

Options are limited only by ones creativity. 

Don't let sony tell u the items usage and purpose. Again! 

PlayStation®Home Picture 10-18-2010 06-32-49.JPG

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 83 of 128 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 5, 2013

ya, we know that part already. Said so in my last sentence. 

Things can have plenty uses besides what theyre meant for. or their intenT. Or even labeled..

I have a rug... Plenty actually, But i also use em as wall pieces or duvets. Yes DUVETS! open ur eyes..  It was mislabeled or just not seen as wht its appropriate dimensions should be. Call it incompetence on behalf of the developers.  Its bigger than usual. Big whoop, u can still do plenty more with it. And definetly serves a purpose. And u know what.. theres plenty other items worse than that. Let it go.. Its an old a** item. Theres plenty others. Even right in their sizes along with plenty other variations.. Both big  N small. Also not appropriate for their sizes. Explore whats new and stop living in the past. If ur not content with ur purchases still.. after such a long time and having the same gripe.. Well i say time to break out of ur shell. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 84 of 128 (307 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
630 posts

Feb 5, 2013

A lot of nice stuff you have posted there Glasswalls.  I have a feeling this week is going to to be expensive. :smileywink:   It is always interesting to see what goodies X7 has in store.  But I'm particularily excited about the new Granzella content, nice to see that the new personal space looks like it will be release simulateously on the different servers.  I am also interested in the aristocrat formal wear they're offering, and the umbrella look fun,  Mary Poppins meets the Umbrellas of Cherbourg. As well, it is awesome that they will do the event on the different servers too simulanteously.  

I like the look of the Motorbike from Konomi, been waiting for a proper sized bike for some time now.  Will have to see the different style bikes and see if there is anything I like.  If other developers are also bringing a line of bikes I might wait, though, my resolve will likely weaken when I see the new content.

The Stichkin fox looks pretty adorable, I might like to add him too. 

And it is very cool to see the Home User content that Lockwood is releasing.  

What caught your eye?

Message 85 of 128 (300 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 5, 2013

The aristrocrat look seems totally u ix! 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 86 of 128 (279 Views)
PlayStation MVP
630 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Must have been a European Aristocrat in a previous life.  Hopefully I didn't loss my head.  I'm afraid of Gz offering  more then one colour in this line.  I have  a hard time choosing some times.

Message 87 of 128 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2954 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Why live in the past, yeah lets go with who cares. Go ahead devs keep on ripping everybody off it's only our money. Then they wonder why the sales keep dropping and people leave never to return. Get real where do you people come from anyway. Do you even have this furniture? Most likely not so why do you care I write about this? When this furniture was release it was the most expensive in home. But then again you wouldn't know that would you?

chicagotops wrote:

ya, we know that part already. Said so in my last sentence. 

Things can have plenty uses besides what theyre meant for. or their intenT. Or even labeled..

I have a rug... Plenty actually, But i also use em as wall pieces or duvets. Yes DUVETS! open ur eyes..  It was mislabeled or just not seen as wht its appropriate dimensions should be. Call it incompetence on behalf of the developers.  Its bigger than usual. Big whoop, u can still do plenty more with it. And definetly serves a purpose. And u know what.. theres plenty other items worse than that. Let it go.. Its an old a** item. Theres plenty others. Even right in their sizes along with plenty other variations.. Both big  N small. Also not appropriate for their sizes. Explore whats new and stop living in the past. If ur not content with ur purchases still.. after such a long time and having the same gripe.. Well i say time to break out of ur shell. 

PlayStation®Home Picture 10-18-2010 06-32-49.JPG

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 88 of 128 (253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Lessee... Granzella... Los Penguinis... Captain Harlock... so much for saving money...

And thanks, Glasswalls for the post!
Message 89 of 128 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2751 posts

Feb 5, 2013

oh wow, what an update!

This update is going to be an expensive one for me, I need to sign up to Granzella Anonymous.

Thankyou GlassWalls for posting the update, and to the team for working hard bringing it to us :heart:

Message 90 of 128 (207 Views)