Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4248 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Diesel Museum and Gallery

Jan 30, 2013
Diesel items are errors for everyone. They will have to fix it. When this happens it usually gets fixed the same day.
Message 31 of 42 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Wow! Finally that egg hatched. It looks so cute. :smileyhappy:

Message 32 of 42 (402 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3674 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

I been to the Diesel Museum, and it blows. It is has only a corridor and  square room with a mobile advertisements that can only be seen whole from a distance.

:smileysurprised: Inertia im surprised, you never say stuff like this.  Yes! the space is very blah, but its supposed to resemble an actual museum.  Most Art museums are like this and the art is the pieces dangling from the ceiling with picture frames that you have to look at a certain angle or distance in order to put to make the picture whole. 

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 33 of 42 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

I been to the Diesel Museum, and it blows. It is has only a corridor and  square room with a mobile advertisements that can only be seen whole from a distance.

:smileysurprised: Inertia im surprised, you never say stuff like this.  Yes! the space is very blah, but its supposed to resemble an actual museum.  Most Art museums are like this and the art is the pieces dangling from the ceiling with picture frames that you have to look at a certain angle or distance in order to put to make the picture whole. 

Why would I want to be in a fake museum when I can check hundreds of the best museums in my megaopolis? I prefer to go to a real  museums or gallery and examine hundreds massive art piece and interacting with actual commerical/fine art artist that don't suck. 

sword-art-online
Message 34 of 42 (312 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Jan 31, 2013

WOW....thank you glasswalls...love it..love to see this stuff as im in home and on the fly,WOOT...you duh GLASS!!...lmao....:smileywink:33455-220.jpg

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 35 of 42 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1992 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Why would I want to be in a fake museum when I can check hundreds of the best museums in my megaopolis? I prefer to go to a real  museums or gallery and examine hundreds massive art piece and interacting with actual commerical/fine art artist that don't suck. 

To Tsunade1224
You must not read many of her posts then, because lately, they've all been negative and full of complaints no matter what the Topic.

To Hypnotic_Inertia
Then why post here in the first place if you were just going rant about other museums, this is Playstation Home, please attempt to stay on topic.

Quite honestly I am very pleased with this museum. The space is quite nice and has interesting surprises, the clothes are nice aswell. I'm glad they show real models wearing the clothes they sell in the space, it's a nice aspect. :cathappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 36 of 42 (295 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4248 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Very pleased with the content, now that they have prices. I got the jeans and the open collared shirt. Pricing for these two were spot on. Glad diesel went away with charging 2.99 for every individual item like they did years ago.
Message 37 of 42 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I really like the clothes and I really love the museum. Very pretty. I prefer the long hallway rather than the main room because the main room likes to make you stop and pan the camera to the art without meaning to. But it's quite a nice space.

Message 38 of 42 (272 Views)
Sackboy
369 posts

Jan 31, 2013
DIESEL STINKS! DIESEL STINKS!

GlassWalls wrote:

Diesel_LightBlueBikini_30_01_2013_256x368.jpg

Diesel S.... @_@ .... Um....

*Buys Bikini*

What?

Oh no! Neotopia didn't reach its impractical donations goal! Quick support the ♥♥♥♥ out of it!
What the? Project Nebula has a practical donations goal? You mean they didn't have that kind of money laying around?
Message 39 of 42 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3674 posts

Jan 31, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Quite honestly I am very pleased with this museum. The space is quite nice and has interesting surprises, the clothes are nice aswell. I'm glad they show real models wearing the clothes they sell in the space, it's a nice aspect. :cathappy:

Yes a agree, I like it as well and was pleased to see that they brought the space to NA.  I really like the clothes and will be getting them myself.

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 40 of 42 (213 Views)
0 Likes