Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3043 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming May 1st, 2013

May 1, 2013

Pixie_Cookie wrote:
Am I the only one not seeing any of this weeks new content in the store? I browsed around the new and featured items shop and all I'm seeing are things from last weeks update or before.

None of the stuff made it to the new and featured shop, most of the items ended up in the devs stores and a few in public space stores like glittering sands.  The LMOs can be found in boosters, cinco de mayo in the Juggernaut store etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 131 of 144 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 1, 2013
Ah ok. Thanks for the Glittering Sands tip. Checking it out now.
Please use plain text.
Message 132 of 144 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

May 1, 2013

way to botch that update, scavenger hunt for the new items! Wooot! Finally an event!

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Please use plain text.
Message 133 of 144 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1584 posts

May 2, 2013
This is exactly why Home needs to organize this stuff to make it easier for people to find. Either I am blind or have no idea where to look, but I spent about 20 mins to find the new Granzella – Arabian outfits.

I found flying carpet, and companions, but where is the outfit?
Please use plain text.
Message 134 of 144 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

May 2, 2013

TJMVoyager wrote:
This is exactly why Home needs to organize this stuff to make it easier for people to find. Either I am blind or have no idea where to look, but I spent about 20 mins to find the new Granzella – Arabian outfits.

The Granzella Arabian outfits are found at the store at the Glittering Sands. That's where I found them this morning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 135 of 144 (158 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29177 posts

May 2, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

TJMVoyager wrote:

The Granzella Arabian outfits are found at the store at the Glittering Sands. That's where I found them this morning.

They are also in the private store at Glittering Sands private space. I think they added them to a number of the outlets as the day went by. I'm still thinking about the Arabian outfits. Not sure what color. LoL

Please use plain text.
Message 136 of 144 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 2, 2013

This is the best releases I've seen in a long time! I've never spent so much and still haven't got everything I wanted from Wednesday's release. My most favorite purchase is the male Mariachi outfit. I'm going to be wearing that for quite some time. I'ts my new favorite outfit! I also picked up a couple of nDream apartments that were on sale, but still need to decide on which Pottermore vest top to buy and I totally forgot about Boris's Bike & MiniKarts, which I will pick up when I get home. I usually take my time to buy stuff little by little, but the releases from this Wednesday are too good to pass up. It's kind of a blessing for my wallet that the Flamethrower and Plasma gun didn't get released, 'cause I would have bought those, too. Although, I hope they fixed the bugs in Acorn Park soon, as I couldn't enjoy any of the activities everyone was talking about earlier.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 137 of 144 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 6, 2013
Hey the Konami items in the showcase aren't in any stores yet on playstation home. As of the date of this post.
Please use plain text.
Message 138 of 144 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1956 posts

May 6, 2013

Tubslug wrote:
Hey the Konami items in the showcase aren't in any stores yet on playstation home. As of the date of this post.
The Konami locomotions were held back for this week, they should come out next week though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 139 of 144 (68 Views)
First Son
9 posts

May 6, 2013
Hey the Konami items in the showcase aren't in any stores yet on playstation home. As of the date of this post
Please use plain text.
Message 140 of 144 (56 Views)
0 Likes