Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5015 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming May 15th, 2013

May 14, 2013

I think Granzella has woke up and realized that their Prices here in US Home are way too much!

That being said they think now it's not worth the Trouble to bring much to US Home as no wants to pay those prices!

If that's the case they might as well stick to Japan home then.  They charge way to much here in US Home so that for most of us is a big turn off.....

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 41 of 101 (504 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4340 posts

May 14, 2013
Actually, I probably see more purchased GZ content in world more than anything else. But I dunno... the end is nigh or something.
Message 42 of 101 (480 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 14, 2013
Think I just might buy the Ultimate Aquarium. I've been waiting for a price reduction :smileyhappy:
Message 43 of 101 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

May 14, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

:smileysad: This is the only picture I wanna see in our blog, and no I have not forgotten.

AND it will not come

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 44 of 101 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

May 14, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

CelestialDreamer wrote:

Clothing isn't very difficult to localize, there isn't much language to translate. As for the language barrier, some idioms are difficult to translate for and they could be lazy when dealing with all that game text.

I realize that, I just find it a crappy excuse to be giving people this late in the game is all...then again, I haven't been a huge fan of Granzella since the South Island Hideaway in Japan. Around that time is when I lost my interest in them. Even the Edo game wasn't like, that jaw dropping for me. 

I miss Irem and how they ran things before, even if their content wasn't as crisp as it is now. 

Here's my two cents on this whole thing.

As I've stated before, when finding out about this not coming anytime soon. I basically said I find it a little hard to believe, I don't buy it and I think Granzella isn't trying hard enough.

Does anyone else find it funny that they can translate the southern isle, they can translate EDO along with glittering beach. Let's not forget, they were able to translate the New Years event, Vday Event, plus the EDO event also. 

But they for some reason can't translate the downtown? I'm just pointing out facts here, people.

It's either because they had no plans to release it here in the first place, or they're just starting to become like IREM was with their spaces.

I'm assuming there's only 1 translator in the team and his role has been too much or the person call it quit on doing every single stuff.

Why not just hired more Translators?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 45 of 101 (458 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
816 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

al2009man wrote:

nagon111 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

CelestialDreamer wrote:

Clothing isn't very difficult to localize, there isn't much language to translate. As for the language barrier, some idioms are difficult to translate for and they could be lazy when dealing with all that game text.

I realize that, I just find it a crappy excuse to be giving people this late in the game is all...then again, I haven't been a huge fan of Granzella since the South Island Hideaway in Japan. Around that time is when I lost my interest in them. Even the Edo game wasn't like, that jaw dropping for me. 

I miss Irem and how they ran things before, even if their content wasn't as crisp as it is now. 

Here's my two cents on this whole thing.

As I've stated before, when finding out about this not coming anytime soon. I basically said I find it a little hard to believe, I don't buy it and I think Granzella isn't trying hard enough.

Does anyone else find it funny that they can translate the southern isle, they can translate EDO along with glittering beach. Let's not forget, they were able to translate the New Years event, Vday Event, plus the EDO event also. 

But they for some reason can't translate the downtown? I'm just pointing out facts here, people.

It's either because they had no plans to release it here in the first place, or they're just starting to become like IREM was with their spaces.

I'm assuming there's only 1 translator in the team and his role has been too much or the person call it quit on doing every single stuff.

Why not just hired more Translators?

Either there isn't a qualified personnel for it in their area, or just cost too much. Don't know how good or bad GZ is doing it's business, but considering how much delayed they are with their standalone game releases (they initially said first one is in spring/summer 2012, now it's unknown), and how much broken promises on updates/fixes/new features to their home lounges, I think they don't have the money to get the man power they want.

Message 46 of 101 (444 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4559 posts

May 14, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

:smileysad: This is the only picture I wanna see in our blog, and no I have not forgotten.

So do I. I really love The Axe Of Anguish Locomotion and really, really want it for my NA account, but with the way things are going and how long it's been since the EU region has gotten Deadly Premonition content, it looks like we're not going to be getting any of it. Crying.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 101 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

May 14, 2013

I don't have permission to view the page so how does this help me?

Message 48 of 101 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

May 14, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

To tease you, here's a link to all the posters/billboards we'll be putting in the blog this week. I'll update this post once the blog post is approved and ready to go.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/sets/72157633490635772/

Sure wish you'd linked to a site that was workplace-firewall friendly... :smileysad:

Photobucket
Message 49 of 101 (394 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

May 14, 2013

Nothing really interests me for this week other than the Konami arsenal stuff. 

Regarding the link, it seemed to work fine yesterday but today it just says "This page is private".

Message 50 of 101 (371 Views)
0 Likes