Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4338 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming Feb 27th, 2013

Feb 25, 2013

therob21 wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
Ndreams tweeted their animation packs coming this week, with pricing information later today. No region posted though.

The nDreams Animation Packs will be released this week! Get ready to Dance! http://youtu.be/y2Lw741JVjk

Finally, that will be exactly what I'll be getting! Th NDreams Dances and animation packs. :smileyhappy: And I think it is NA/EU this week.

Check this thread, which was later posted with more information:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/nDreams-Content-Update-Animation-Packs-Stick...

AZ4 says all regions. For here, $9.99 for the mega pack containing everything.

Message 51 of 93 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3705 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming Feb 27th, 2013 ATTN: GLASSWALLS?

Feb 25, 2013

Isnt there a space called "Plants From Outter Space" coming to NA?  I may be wrong about the name, cant remember.

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 52 of 93 (409 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 25, 2013
It's probably Emo Ray: Angry Plants vs. Zombie Birds.
;-)
Message 53 of 93 (401 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4338 posts

Feb 25, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Isnt there a space called "Plants From Outter Space" coming to NA?  I may be wrong about the name, cant remember.

That sounds like the teaser image from last week. I believe it was just said to be coming soon with no ETA.

Message 54 of 93 (379 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3705 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

That sounds like the teaser image from last week. I believe it was just said to be coming soon with no ETA.

Yes, I looked it up "Its called Killer Plants from Outter Space"  and what about the other weird space where everything spins?

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 55 of 93 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Feb 25, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

GLASSWALLS we need to Know before we continue to buy anymore HOME item's....

Will Playstation HOME be on PS4.... Because if it's not why should we buy anymore Home item's if were gonna loose them after PS4 comes out?

So before HOME updates and we spend more and more On Home item's we need that ONE answer will HOME be on PS4?

That's what were all waiting to Hear at this point....

So u need to tell us or find out so we can all Move on or Spend our $$$ Knowing what's what!

So we await ur Answer GLASSWALLS?

I don't get where this sort of argument came from. Hypothetically speaking, lets say Home isn't on the PS4. Does that mean as soon as they launch the PS4 Home will shut down? I highly doubt it. People will probably continue to use their PS3's once the PS4 comes out.

Aside from that, why is this argument only coming up now that the PS4 was announced? If you were truly so worried that your purchases wouldn't carry over, why does buying them two years ago not bother you, but buying them now that the end of the PS3 is in sight matter? We have until the Holiday season until the PS4 comes out, so slightly less than a year, but we all knew that the items we bought on Home were time sensitive to some degree. Home was never a guarantee, and we knew this because we had to sign the terms of service. To me just under a year is still long enough to justify buying an item that I'll use until then. I've bought plenty of video games full price that I played for an hour, at least I know I'll continue to use Home until it's gone.

In any event, bugging GlassWalls about it won't do anything. Most likely we'll have to wait until E3 to find out.

Message 56 of 93 (348 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4338 posts

Feb 25, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Yes, I looked it up "Its called Killer Plants from Outter Space"  and what about the other weird space where everything spins?

Spunland? I don't recall them saying anything about that yet past the video we all saw.

Message 57 of 93 (330 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

therob21 wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
Ndreams tweeted their animation packs coming this week, with pricing information later today. No region posted though.

The nDreams Animation Packs will be released this week! Get ready to Dance! http://youtu.be/y2Lw741JVjk

Finally, that will be exactly what I'll be getting! Th NDreams Dances and animation packs. :smileyhappy: And I think it is NA/EU this week.

Check this thread, which was later posted with more information:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/nDreams-Content-Update-Animation-Packs-Stick...

AZ4 says all regions. For here, $9.99 for the mega pack containing everything.

Okay, thanks. :smileyhappy:

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Message 58 of 93 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5015 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Very Disapointed by 1.75  It did not Stop Hackers from hacking Home item's...  Was in USA Peakvox last night... And Saw someone with the EU Spunland item's that EU just got last Wed....

So unless Spunland is in USA Home right now also... And Far as i Know it's not... Item's are still being hacked even with 1.75!

So very very Disapointed here!

The Hacking is never gonna stop...  Even with 1.75 people thought it was to STOP Hacking.... Well guess we were all Wrong because it didn't STOP it!

Anyways back on Topic YAY NEW Stuff this week!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 59 of 93 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Yup. 1.75 didn't patch ISE.

It did stop people from being able to manipulate the script settings though.

Message 60 of 93 (257 Views)
0 Likes