Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: NDreams - Street Beats Dance Packs Problem

Oct 24, 2012

Whew, glad I read through this thread before buying. I really thought these would repeat, loop, whatever you wanna call it. Was definitely the deal breaker for me there. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 31 of 52 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Ok you are dancing at X7 and getting your groove on. You have your new dance moves but it is a distraction to have to stop enjoying your dancing and pull up the dance menu each time you want to dance your new dance. So please please please update this product with the loop ability. Update it. I don't want to just buy another one that has new and improved loop power because I feel it wouldn't be fair. I do love my new dance moves though. However there is one dance where you can tell they clearly have no rhythm.

Message 32 of 52 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Oct 25, 2012
deal breaker for me also, really a shame too none of the other dances have a "start and end" i dont understand why these are labeled dances when they're only special moves.
Message 33 of 52 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Where can these be found? I've looked in the nDreams store and the New Releases store under nDreams.

I was also at x7 earlier today and didn't see them in the preview section.

Thanks in advance.
Message 34 of 52 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Oops, cancel that. I just found them.
Message 35 of 52 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Citing that ndreams street moves and dance pack moves don't loop because "they have a start and end point" is not a valid excuse. Case in point look at the salsa dances that have been available to all home users since salsa was available. There's a starting animation and then there's a looping animation.

When you start salsa from neutral position it has it's unique startup showing. afterwards the salsa loops not starting from the startup animation but from after the startup animation. This is not something difficult to mimic, understand or incorporate.  

Speaking of which is best. I believe it is best I not expect anything to loop from ndreams anymore. 

Anyways I will pass on these non-looping dances once again.

Get your Portable ID!

http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Strider-Hiryu_79
Message 36 of 52 (213 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4321 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I understand the idea with adding more flair to our current dances as joey implied.... but I'm also in favor of looping animations for the reason of having to interrupt conversation to pull up the menu constantly. Also, people already are creative with the default dances we have. For example, with perfect timing a running man, salsa, yawn, cheer, running man sequence.
Message 37 of 52 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
588 posts

Oct 25, 2012

nDreams fails us once again. This developer has SO much potential, but time after time, the community is let down by them. From the Sky Fishing fiasco, the OMG-trap-o-matic issues, The Collect-O-Rama discord, the Blimps lack of fun and not getting any rewards or XP, etc. Why does the community even support nDreams anymore? I haven't bought any nDreams items in awhile except for one beast mount. I used to be an impulse buyer now when I come across nDreams tab in the store, I'm reluctant to even purchase anything from them KNOWING something is either going to be over priced or misrepresented.

Message 38 of 52 (169 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I really don't see the failing here.  Dance moves don't have to repeat, and some would even say that it's boring and lame for a dancer to do the same thing over and over again.

Message 39 of 52 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 25, 2012

None of the personal inventory items (companions, locomotion) can be previewed.  I bet this feature is coming up in a future Home update.

Message 40 of 52 (148 Views)