Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
562 posts

Re: Mysterious man near Dr. Pepper machine in the Hub.

May 7, 2013

Today I visited the Hub again to see whether he was still there. I found him still there. I took this picture before the other avatars had loaded. So, I'm pretty sure he's not a moderator. In the picture, I'm wearing a modern trench coat. I'd really like to see the classic one available in the stores soon. I'm a fan of the detective style. One of my friends suggested that I should post a picture of this guy in the suggestion thread, so I'll do that.

Thanks for your comments, everyone!

Message 11 of 14 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 7, 2013
He may have something to do with the other Dr. Pepper Ten game that isn't available yet. There's a game called Man Vs. Beast... Maybe this detective has something to do with that when the game becomes available
Message 12 of 14 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2873 posts

May 7, 2013

Tang_Ang Teasingly_Added:

Today I visited the Hub again to see whether he was still there. I found him still there. I took this picture before the other avatars had loaded. So, I'm pretty sure he's not a moderator. In the picture, I'm wearing a modern trench coat. I'd really like to see the classic one available in the stores soon. I'm a fan of the detective style. One of my friends suggested that I should post a picture of this guy in the suggestion thread, so I'll do that.

Thanks for your comments, everyone!

;^) Heh.

"The other day, upon the stair,

I met a man who wasn't there.

He wasn't there again today.

I think he's from the CIA...."

Message 13 of 14 (114 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

May 8, 2013

Tang_Ang wrote:

Yesterday, I went to the Hub and I noticed that there is a man in a black trench coat standing near the Dr. Pepper machine. He doesn't have a name over his head, so I think he's part of the Dr. Pepper game. I really like the trench coat he's wearing, but I cannot find anything similar in the stores.

I'm hoping the coat will be a reward for the upcoming game in the machine. What does everyone else think?

imagesCAUTYDJ5.jpg  :womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 14 of 14 (90 Views)
0 Likes