Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 22 2013
By: therob21 Wastelander 531 posts

My Dancing Avatar Roberta Videos I make on Home

8 replies 233 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

Um, this is the first time I made a thread regarding this, but do any of you guys like the Dancing Avatar Roberta videos I make on home? I know this is something I like to do on PS Home and it is hard to get people to watch them. If you want to see here is one of the videos that I have made so far.

I know this isn't my best work but I'd want to show it nonetheless. :smileyhappy: Tell me what you think, ok?

This is my first time making this thread and I am nervous. 

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Message 1 of 9 (233 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1992 posts

Re: My Dancing Avatar Roberta Videos I make on Home

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013
I liked some of the video editing at the beginning, I perhaps recommend getting the juggernaut observer. Filming with it is much more efficient, being you can capture a larger amount of scenes on variable camera angles, and move the camera through out the recording.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 9 (222 Views)
Wastelander
531 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Hmm okay, but the only problem with that is I can't move myself while filming with the observer but thank you for the feedback.
Message 3 of 9 (215 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1992 posts

Feb 23, 2013

therob21 wrote:
Hmm okay, but the only problem with that is I can't move myself while filming with the observer but thank you for the feedback.
In wich case film it with an alternate account, or hire someone to film for you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 9 (211 Views)
Survivor
1639 posts

Feb 23, 2013

You're kidding, right? 45 seconds of opening and four minutes of the same boring dance? Dude, get a life!

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Message 5 of 9 (193 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

therob21 wrote:

The observer is awesome but it really doesn't allow for filming or photographing oneself very well. It would be so much better if your avatar could move while using the camera. 

I'd love to see an upgrade to our personal cameras with a lot more flexibility. It's neat too because there is no logo attached to the pictures or film when using it. 

Message 6 of 9 (190 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1349 posts

Feb 23, 2013

At least this isnt as painful to watch as PSTalent's "Junk guy" sketch..

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 7 of 9 (158 Views)
Wastelander
531 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

therob21 wrote:

The observer is awesome but it really doesn't allow for filming or photographing oneself very well. It would be so much better if your avatar could move while using the camera. 

I'd love to see an upgrade to our personal cameras with a lot more flexibility. It's neat too because there is no logo attached to the pictures or film when using it. 

Yeah, I agree, and your right about the observer. I'd love to move my avi around using the observer like I do with the LOOT camera. It would be nice if Sony would implement us to capture gameplay for home without the use for a PVR, but that is just wishful thinking I suppose. I just wish it could happen, you know? :smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 9 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
531 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

You're kidding, right? 45 seconds of opening and four minutes of the same boring dance? Dude, get a life!

Look, if you aren't gonna say anything nice about the video, why even comment on it? YOU should think before commenting. :smileymad:

Message 9 of 9 (127 Views)