Mar 10 2007
By: Dark_Pheonix~ I Only Post Everything 1347 posts

My 2 Great Ideas!

13 replies 42 views Edited Mar 10, 2007
atleast I think there great...

I think that in the theatre inside Home you should be able to go in and watch full length movies... mabey ones that are already out on DVD/Blu-Ray...

the second idea is...

an outside world.. Home is all inside some building.. I think there should be a big city that you can go and drive around.. almost like GTA or something like that... everybody could buy (with virtual money) their own car and drive around... they could also make them industructable incase someone decides to run into everybody... ooor they could just have penalties for people who crash into other people...

what do you guys think?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Re: My 2 Great Ideas!

Mar 10, 2007

Dark_Pheonix wrote:

I think that in the theatre inside Home you should be able to go in and watch full length movies... mabey ones that are already out on DVD/Blu-Ray...

the second idea is...

an outside world.. Home is all inside some building.. I think there should be a big city that you can go and drive around.. almost like GTA or something like that... everybody could buy (with virtual money) their own car and drive around... they could also make them industructable incase someone decides to run into everybody... ooor they could just have penalties for people who crash into other people...

what do you guys think?

An outside world seems too much, this isnt a game, its a social enviroment, i dont wanna have to drive for 5 mins to go talk to a friend

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 10, 2007
check this thread first ^_^ it probably has been posted before there.

____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

Mar 10, 2007

GCadets_Bari wrote:

Dark_Pheonix wrote:

the second idea is...

what do you guys think?

An outside world seems too much, this isnt a game, its a social enviroment, i dont wanna have to drive for 5 mins to go talk to a friend

but if they made it into a game/social enviroment, then it would be 10X as cool... mabey not cars but at least walk around outside the main building...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
3000 posts

Mar 10, 2007
I like the big city idea.  If SCE london could build a big city by then, great! but Chances are it won't happen.  I really like it though.  Go around and buy stuff.  Should be like tokyo.  Go around and buy little trinkets, go to arcades, go to the PS lounge.  Now that would be sweet!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

Mar 10, 2007

Pyrro wrote:
I like the big city idea.  If SCE london could build a big city by then, great! but Chances are it won't happen.  I really like it though.  Go around and buy stuff.  Should be like tokyo.  Go around and buy little trinkets, go to arcades, go to the PS lounge.  Now that would be sweet!

you see thats what I'm talking about..
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 10, 2007

Pyrro wrote:

The better way to think of PS Home is as a virtual mall (the exteriors are just wall papers according to dev documents)
It will have stores, it will have arcades, it will have lounges in which to meet

____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

Mar 10, 2007

AckeheceKoheo wrote:

The better way to think of PS Home is as a virtual mall (the exteriors are just wall papers according to dev documents)
It will have stores, it will have arcades, it will have lounges in which to meet

yeah But I think it will get boring after awhile just going back and forth through that building.. we need Home FREEDOM!!! haha
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Mar 10, 2007
I like it the way it is, atleast from what i've seen in videos and the blu-ray movie thing might happen but we will probaly have to pay real money to watch the movies.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

Mar 10, 2007
paying to watch movies in home would be stupid... I'd rather go rent it...
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes