PlayStation MVP
29239 posts

Re: Most Random Thing A Stranger Has Said To You On Home?

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013
Which nurses outfit is that one? I don't recognize it. 
Message 41 of 99 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Veemee/AAA/alice cooper

Message 42 of 99 (359 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29239 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Ty! :smileyhappy:

Message 43 of 99 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7916 posts

Jul 1, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Veemee/AAA/alice cooper

Ok, you know where we found our nurse outfits, but we aren't telling where we got the "special" thermometer or swine-flu vaccination syringe from :smileyhappy: We're prepared for all sorts of special care.
Message 44 of 99 (332 Views)
Uncharted Territory
769 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

One day in Home Square in Japan, my friends and I were glitching on this giant Gundam statue.  We were all joking and conversing with each other, when a girl avi came up to us and starting saying..

"HIP KISS!"  over and over again. HIP KISS must have been a Lost in Translation for KISS MY A$%!

We now like to use that phrase with each other.

:cattongue:

original
Message 45 of 99 (326 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Someone " came out" to me on home. I never saw the guy before, or since. He said he  wanted to tell someone. I asked him about his family and he said he was afraid to tell them, and I told him to do it when he was ready, but  they should still love him, and I explained I had a Bi-brother, and we all still love him. I hope things are still going well for that guy.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 46 of 99 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Today some random guy private messaged me at Acorn Meadows asking:

Him: "do you know a (insert username here)?"

Me: "No."

Him: "if you see him tell him i went north"

Me: "Well alrighty then."

Then he ran away. Probably the most random thing someone has said to me as of lately...

Message 47 of 99 (275 Views)
Fender Bender
1399 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Recently while at Aurora, I had a female avater come up to me and ask about the E3 event and how I liked it.

I told her I enjoyed last years much better and she answered with "oh, you're old." and proceeded to run away from me as though I had some kind of plague.

WHATTTTT does that mean eh? :smileyvery-happy:

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 48 of 99 (267 Views)
Fender Bender
2999 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

When I first joined Home a year ago I was pretty confused about what things were called on there. I was at Pier Park for my first time and a guy came up to me and asked if I had a fam. I didn't know what a fam was at the time and thought he meant like real life family. So I said "Of course I do, doesn't everybody?". The he said "I don't, and I can't find one". So I told him I was sorry to hear about that. Then he asked if he could join mine, and I was like "huh?" So I said no because I didn't know him at all. Then he asked what the name of my fam was, and I said " well thats private I'm not going to give away my real name on here." Then he asked if I was the leader, and I said "No that would be my father." Then he said "your father is in Home?" So I said "not yet, he's not that old." Then he said he was thinking of starting a fam. Then he asked if I wanted to start a fam with him. Then I said "Ok this conversation is getting too weird.", and I left. I didn't know what a fam was until I joined the forums. :manembarrassed:

bobs fed signature
Message 49 of 99 (258 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

When I first joined Home a year ago I was pretty confused about what things were called on there. I was at Pier Park for my first time and a guy came up to me and asked if I had a fam. I didn't know what a fam was at the time and thought he meant like real life family. So I said "Of course I do, doesn't everybody?". The he said "I don't, and I can't find one". So I told him I was sorry to hear about that. Then he asked if he could join mine, and I was like "huh?" So I said no because I didn't know him at all. Then he asked what the name of my family was, and I said " well thats private I'm not going to give away my real name on here." Then he asked if I was the leader, and I said "No that would be my father." Then he said "your father is in Home?" So I said "not yet, he's not that old." Then he said he was thinking of starting a fam. Then he asked if I wanted to start a fam with him. Then I said "Ok this conversation is getting too weird.", and I left. I didn't know what a fam was until I joined the forums. :manembarrassed:

O M G LOL your story cracked me up so bad. I think I woke the neighbors laughing lol

Message 50 of 99 (256 Views)