Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1317 posts

Re: Most Random Thing A Stranger Has Said To You On Home?

Jun 30, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Stranger: "Do you have any coins?"

Me:"I'm sorry, I'd like to help you, but I have a bone in my leg."

Stranger: "What's wrong with your leg?"

Me: "This isn't really speaking, it's written in the chat log. If you didn't understand me, try re-reading it."

Stranger: "You have a bone in your leg?"

Me: "You got it!"

Stranger: "But what does that have to do with coins?"

Me: "I have a bone in my leg."

*Stranger leaves*

I guess that was more me being random, though. :smileytongue:

It's just a matter of time before that " stranger " comes on and posts how me met some weird guy couldn't give coins because he had a bone in his leg  lol

Message 31 of 99 (402 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

It's just a matter of time before that " stranger " comes on and posts how me met some weird guy couldn't give coins because he had a bone in his leg  lol

I'd like to respond to that poster... but I have a bone in my leg. :smileytongue:

You knew I was gunna say that, didn't you?

I hope he/she mentions me by name. I wouldn't want to be confused with some other guy who had a bone in his leg. :smileyvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 99 (399 Views)
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Jun 30, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Claire and Jill are always saying random things to me. Oddly enough they still have my credit card. Hmmmm Joanna wake up! :smileywink:

maybe you just drank too much and lost it.

:smileysurprised: Lost what??? Drinking can make you lose stuff?? Why didn't anyone warn me? 

well I assumed that she didn't actually lend claire or jill her credit card at all, but in fact just lost it. lol Don't worry jules, you won't lose your wallet, mur already took it when he sold you that supposedly " free T-shirt " lol

Hahahaha... silly, Kitty! My wallet is right........................MMMMMMUUUUUUURRRRRRR!!!!!!:smileymad:

P.S. I thought you meant she had "lost it" as in = her mind. :smileyembarrassed:

Well random things said to me by a strange person friend. We were all out dancing one night at the Club House. After the party I found several wallets in my pocket on the floor. Being a honest t-shirt counterfeiter, turned them all into the Lost and Found department

The next day after everyone picked up their wallets and seemed to be missing Aquabuxs. Can you believe that one of them said, "Mur we know who took our Aquabux and if you know what is good for you, they will show back up in all of our wallets". Can you imagine anyone thinking that I would take Aquabux? :smileyvery-happy: Mur

Posted Image
Message 33 of 99 (387 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I was hanging out in the Midnight Glade with Katcall75 and we were chatting with the random people that stopped by the firepit we were sitting by. Kat loved to spend time in Home talking to random people.

A couple of guys came over and it seemed like it might be the start of a typical L1 session, Hello, Where are you from? etc. Suddenly one of the guys told his friend that he considered him to be his best friend and he needed to tell him something.

He proceeded to tell the friend that he was gay, and that they'd known each other for a long time, but he really wanted the friend to know.

The friend took it well and told him that it was cool with him and that it wouldn't change their friendship.

Kat and I were just standing there listening as the scene played out. That was one of the more random things I've seen in Home.

Message 34 of 99 (370 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
257 posts

Jun 30, 2013

By far the most random thing I've gotten:

PSN message 30 minutes after being in the hub: "Yo, I drew you"

And draw me he had. (my home avatar I was using whilst in the hub, I still have the picture with my username on it)

FF14 WAR
Message 35 of 99 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Darcness wrote:

And draw me he had. (my home avatar I was using whilst in the hub, I still have the picture with my username on it)

You know the rule. Pics or it didn't happen... literally. :smileytongue:

Message 36 of 99 (343 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
257 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I do know that rule but idk how to get pic from ps3 saved to posted here lol

FF14 WAR
Message 37 of 99 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Darcness wrote:

AGreed! I met this guy the other night, and he said " friend request, friend request! " I was like wth lol, so I played along and added him. He left right away and went straight to a space and invited me! So once again I played along, I show up and he's like running all around talking about carrot taco's or something ( no clue what he meant, but it was wierd ). Suddenly he ran over to me and said " lick lick! " I think he must have been 10 years old or something, because I had a lollipop in my hand, so I did the point animation and I took a pic. lol, check it out :smileyvery-happy:

All I know is, the guy was weird, but you could tell he was a real sweetheart. 

Message 38 of 99 (335 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Darcness wrote:

AGreed! I met this guy the other night, and he said " friend request, friend request! " I was like wth lol, so I played along and added him. He left right away and went straight to a space and invited me! So once again I played along, I show up and he's like running all around talking about carrot taco's or something ( no clue what he meant, but it was wierd ). Suddenly he ran over to me and said " lick lick! " I think he must have been 10 years old or something, because I had a lollipop in my hand, so I did the point animation and I took a pic. lol, check it out :smileyvery-happy:

You're not even going to mention the guy on the hop-along top right of pic? :smileytongue:

Message 39 of 99 (325 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 30, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Darcness wrote:

You're not even going to mention the guy on the hop-along top left of pic? :smileytongue:

LOL, Oh THAT GUY?! 0_0' lol, he's another story in itself lol

Message 40 of 99 (361 Views)