Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4416 posts

Re: Mortality in Home....

Oct 3, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Well it might be a fun game for you. Most users I don't think would be amused. You could put it in suggestions and see if a developer might want to develop a game around your suggestion.

:smileyhappy:

Great advice.  Thank you Joanna_Dark

KUDOS

Moble

Message 21 of 45 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4416 posts

Oct 3, 2012

The Sims added a danger and consequences element.  I just think the PS Platform could bring that to an all new level.

Moble

Message 22 of 45 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1901 posts

Oct 3, 2012

The main problem I see with your idea is that in a game environment there will always be a choice whether to participate or not. In life, we are not always given that choice.

Message 23 of 45 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1032 posts

Oct 3, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

Just randomly thinking here.  Is there mortality in HOME?  Should there be?  People spend hours, days, weeks, months, years, building their avatar in HOME.  What if there was a possibility of losing all that in a random or planned event?  

Think of the possibilities.  Bring the COD or BF element into the HOME and it could be EPIC!  

News Report:

Armed assailants invaded the HOME mall today and initiated a firefight.  Three of the assailants were killed.  Four "innocent" bystanders were killed in the firefight.

The victims leave behind well furnished Condos, Zen retreats, and a ton of swag.  Friends and families of the victims will morn their loss.

Then, the victims and assailants have to rebuild their avatar.  FROM SCRATCH!

YEAH!  I would take a lot more interest in HOME, if this was a possibility.

Just Wondering....

Moble

Anybody who makes me rebuild my Avi from scratch, is never gonna eat Birthday Cake ever again.

I will MORTE them real good ! .. dessicate, decrapitate, n murderize 'em.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 24 of 45 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4416 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Brises_0000 wrote:

The main problem I see with your idea is that in a game environment there will always be a choice whether to participate or not. In life, we are not always given that choice.

That is what I am saying though, remove the choice in HOME.  Make it an open environment where things can go "wrong".

Moble

Message 25 of 45 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4416 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Just randomly thinking here.  Is there mortality in HOME?  Should there be?  People spend hours, days, weeks, months, years, building their avatar in HOME.  What if there was a possibility of losing all that in a random or planned event?  

Think of the possibilities.  Bring the COD or BF element into the HOME and it could be EPIC!  

News Report:

Armed assailants invaded the HOME mall today and initiated a firefight.  Three of the assailants were killed.  Four "innocent" bystanders were killed in the firefight.

The victims leave behind well furnished Condos, Zen retreats, and a ton of swag.  Friends and families of the victims will morn their loss.

Then, the victims and assailants have to rebuild their avatar.  FROM SCRATCH!

YEAH!  I would take a lot more interest in HOME, if this was a possibility.

Just Wondering....

Moble

Anybody who makes me rebuild my Avi from scratch, is never gonna eat Birthday Cake ever again.

I will MORTE them real good ! .. dessicate, decrapitate, n murderize 'em.

YEAH, that's the spirit.  Revenge, debauchery, all out pandemonium.  Colonies and safe havens.  DMZs, battle inflicted regions, HOMEfronts.

Moble

Message 26 of 45 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

I have a funny feeling Moble is on Homeland Security's Do Not Fly List....

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 27 of 45 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4416 posts

Oct 3, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

I have a funny feeling Moble is on Homeland Security's Do Not Fly list....

But I can always fly in the Palace if the Seven Winds.  Don't know if the body armor will hold me down though.

Moble

Message 28 of 45 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

Oct 3, 2012

If you want that, go for it........... Pour water on your PS3 and start over, simple as that............ I'm good where I'm at I don't need to add anymore drama in my life than what I have now......... I'm a big boy now.........  One day you'll see that too.......... :smileywink:

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 29 of 45 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1901 posts

Oct 3, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

Brises_0000 wrote:

That is what I am saying though, remove the choice in HOME.  Make it an open environment where things can go "wrong".

Moble

Yeah, I don't think Sony wants to alienate their customer base like that. They want us to continue spending money. People go to home to take a break from the realities of life.

Message 30 of 45 (84 Views)