Jul 25 2013
By: ImmortalKitsune Lombax Warrior 170 posts

More furniture spawn spots needed in first floor Diamond Beach Mansion

11 replies 274 views Edited Jul 25, 2013
I love the mansion and I've been dying to decorate it, but if your trying to move any furniture into the kitchen or around the patio of the house for get it! I can't even get any funiture through any of the doorways. I wanted to add the dinning room table and some other larger peices of furniture into the kitchen but there's NO WAY to get it through the narrow path leading into the kitchen by the fishtank. I could bearly fit the dinning room table the mansion gives you past that narrow path. They need to add a furniture spawn in the kitchen and the patio in the back and right side of the mansion and allow passage through the doors for moving funiture around.
Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (274 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Re: More furniture spawn spots needed in first floor Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 25, 2013

I'm having the same problems! I can't move anything through the door ways and can't place anything in the kitchen/dinning areas! I can place things on the second floor even though it has not been released yet! Please fix this mess soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
850 posts

Jul 25, 2013
Yeah, they screwed the pooch on that kitchen/dining area. You can work around the problem, though. Use the path that goes past the TV. I have been able to get everything through that hole, including the Game Mechanics Elegant Dining Table for 12. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (232 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Thank you Joyce! I tried your trick and it worked! Today while moving a chair from room to room I ended up in the pool area, it is was AWESOME! So some good has come from this cluster pluck lol!

Sam :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (202 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4052 posts

Jul 26, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
Yeah, they screwed the pooch on that kitchen/dining area. You can work around the problem, though. Use the path that goes past the TV. I have been able to get everything through that hole, including the Game Mechanics Elegant Dining Table for 12. :smileywink:

Does anyone know if you can get the Veemee Personal Dining Experience tables for 6 or 10 into the dining area? I was thinking about buying them, but I know I was unable to get my Juggernaut Festive Table into the dining area. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Good Morning Stephie,

I tried yesterday to fit the Veemee tables in to the dinning  area and they are just to wide to fit between the wall and the fish tank. The two person table fits but it looks super small in the big dinning area. Sony needs to fix the spawn areas. Also each area of the space is blocked. So you can't move anything from room to room, without using the spawn feature. Hope this helps .

See you on home

Sam

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (151 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4052 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Thanks so much, DarkSky! I'll hold off on the Personal Dining Experience tables until either the spawn points are fixed or I've cleared some space in another estate for them. TY for checking!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
56 posts

Jul 27, 2013

I still can not get furniture pcs through that way either, I tried. Nope no carpet/rug or large dining table, almost fit but get stuck between walls. I even tried standing items up. No luck, I'm fustrated as hell. I am happy to see I'm not the only one. Maybe they will fix this mess in an update, to spawn to these rooms (dining room/patio/kitchen).

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (128 Views)
Uncharted Territory
912 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

ItsNatalie2208 wrote:

I still can not get furniture pcs through that way either, I tried. Nope no carpet/rug or large dining table, almost fit but get stuck between walls. I even tried standing items up. No luck, I'm fustrated as hell. I am happy to see I'm not the only one. Maybe they will fix this mess in an update, to spawn to these rooms (dining room/patio/kitchen).

For carpets, just drop straight down and through the floor, then move to the open space between the windows and the kitchen.  Verify your position and raise straight up through the floor. EDIT: might need to place an object like the beatle down to place a rug onto,... so it doesn't fall through when placed.

Many objects drop straight through the floor right now. This may be by design and will be corrected later, but take advantage of the opportunity while it exists.

The doorways are a problem and the spawn points appear to be grid based, Hopefully custom spawn points will be set soon.

I'm just going to stop and wait for them to fix this up a little. I can play around a bit, but it'll end up being a dumping space to look at new junk. A disapointing part is that the fishtank is a very nice feature, it is just in the way.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (112 Views)
Lombax Warrior
56 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Thank you, but when I tried that, I see it drops through floor and I can see the ocean, but I try to pull it up and it just hits the top (like a roof) of water surface. What area are you suggesting I drop it? So far I have tried the front room and outside right in front of the dining room. So doesn't seem to work for me, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (92 Views)
0 Likes