Jan 25 2013
By: AbysmalDawna Gaming Beast 1476 posts

More WHIPS Needed

24 replies 560 views Edited Jan 25, 2013

Now that we have horses we need more Western type stuff.   Different colored whips and more variety of whips.  Why so many different types of guns and we have only one whip right now?  original judy.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (560 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: More WHIPS Needed

Jan 25, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (541 Views)
Wastelander
591 posts

Jan 25, 2013

you mean ropes, right..? please tell me you mean ropes

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (503 Views)
Gaming Beast
1221 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Ummm, where can I buy a whip?

Chuckle, Chuckle

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (492 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Jan 25, 2013

As of now the ONLY whip available is part of an old costume that may not even be available anymore for females.

Founder of PSH Project Runway. Contact me on the PSN to get involved.
We have opening for male and female models, and are always casting something, don't be shy!

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8465 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Yeah cowboys dont have whips. They carry lassos which are a complete other thing.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (399 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Whips - long(3'+) extensions of leather or other materials used for goading creatures from a distance with lashing or 'cracking' the whip.

Crops - short(1'-2') sticks with a tab at the end, meant for hitting the rear of animals being riden upon

Lassos - long ropes meant for the capture of animals and objects

now... personally I enjoy a good whip as much as the next guy who's gf wears leather and handcuffs, but I think what is needed for a western motif is crops and lassos. >.> whips are meant for scaring or beating, not for riding, and lassos aren't typically meant for use on horses, but on horse-back

I've heard of crops coming in all kinds of colors and such... so i think that's what the OP means, since they stylishly hang from the hip, or are of fair size for a hand item. Though I will admit, crops aren't exactly "Western" so much as the tool of 'sophisticated riders'. For whoever believes beating animals makes you classy. <.<

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (354 Views)
Gaming Beast
1476 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

Whips - long(3'+) extensions of leather or other materials used for goading creatures from a distance with lashing or 'cracking' the whip.

Crops - short(1'-2') sticks with a tab at the end, meant for hitting the rear of animals being riden upon

now... personally I enjoy a good whip as much as the next guy who's gf wears leather and handcuffs, but I think what is needed for a western motif is crops and lassos. >.> whips are meant for scaring or beating, not for riding, and lassos aren't typically meant for use on horses, but on horse-back

I've heard of crops coming in all kinds of colors and such... so i think that's what the OP means, since they stylishly hang from the hip, or are of fair size for a hand item. Though I will admit, crops aren't exactly "Western" so much as the tool of 'sophisticated riders'. For whoever believes beating animals makes you classy. <.<

Only 2 legged animals need fear me.   Good informative post, classy.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
6877 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

Mmmm yes, please give us riding crops and maybe ball gags and a cat 'o nine tails for good measue. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (299 Views)