Mar 27 2013
By: ChrisHighwind Lombax Warrior 114 posts

More Playstation Home Arcade games?

6 replies 209 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

Hi, I've been a long time user of Playstation Home, but for the past several months, I've been unable to access Home due to having sold my PS3 with my mom promising to get me another one when her taxes come in. So when I saw the Playstation Home Arcade app on my Vita, I was excited about getting to play some of the games on Home, and have even bought most of the games currently on the Arcade. Games like Time Pilot and Astrosmash I am enjoying immensely (while games like Mad Blocker are kinda meh), but I'm just wondering if there are any plans to put more Home games on the Playstation Home Arcade app for the Vita.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
940 posts

Re: More Playstation Home Arcade games?

Mar 27, 2013
Hi op you can always suggestion it at march suggestion thread. Here the link to it http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/March-2013-Suggestions/m-p/39747183?device-v... also you find out what company owns the game you like and look up there site and find out contact information and email them on it.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7850 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Hi there Chris. Nothing has been announced so far for more games but alot here in Home tends to develop if support is shown that warrants another release. That being said, definately check the link above that Tech supplied and leave some suggestions there and hopefully if enough people want more we will get it :smileyhappy: Personally I wish more would come but we shall see. It seems like it would be wise to do so the ones we have are awesome
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Mar 27, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Nothing has been announced so far for more games

Night Stalker Gen2 will be available soon from Intellivision Productions.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7850 posts

Mar 27, 2013
I stand corrected. Where was that news from?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4881 posts

Mar 27, 2013

hi Chris so great to see u back.. miss seeing ya around.. yea them arcade cabinets are so awesome as they only take one slot, you can play them on your Vita (if you on one)and not a bad price for them.. I myself cant wait to see more adds to them.. the intelvision ones r nice as they give out rewards to those who play which is even nicer

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (117 Views)
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Yeah, like I said, my PS3 was sold to a foster kid who's no longer with us now, and my mom said she'd get me a newer one with more memory when she got her taxes. She hasn't yet, but expect me back some time next month.

Also, that's pretty neat about the Night Stalker game. Astrosmash is one of the games I really love to play, my highest score being close to 500,000 points.

EDIT 2: I haven't posted in the suggestions thread yet because I don't have any screenshots to back up my post, other than maybe a screenshot of the games I have on the Home Arcade.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes