Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 17 2013
By: Jennylyn420 First Son 3 posts

More Personal Space Furniture Slots

23 replies 770 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

It would be great if PSH would up the amount of personal furniture slots in your own personal spaces... I love all the active items.... but if u have an active bed and/or tv & stereo u have very little space slots left to decorate with ornaments and other furniture items :smileysad: Please consider allowing more slots for personal spaces, maybe 200-300 maybe.... :smileywink: Thanks in advance Jennylyn420  =)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (770 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29176 posts

Re: More Personal Space Furniture Slots

Jan 17, 2013

Welcome to the forum! :smileyhappy:

Sadly although we are all asking for more it doesn't appear we are about to get any soon. Glasswalls responded here to that concern not very long ago.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/INCREASING-THE-AMOUNT-OF-SLOTS-ANSWERED/m-p/...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (765 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Thank you very much for your response Joanna  :)  not wha...

Jan 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your response Joanna  :smileyhappy:  not what I was hoping to hear but who knows maybe it'll change in time.... :smileyvery-happy:   Jennylyn420  =)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (741 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5003 posts

Jan 17, 2013

U do it took them years and years to up it to 100 item's!  So upping it now in such a short time... Not gonna happen!

If it did that would be a shocker, Same goes for our Avatars! if they add more than the 24 slots we have now say to 50 slots... I would be so shocked i wouldn't know what to do... Really it be like are ya Kidding me, WHAT!

Anyways not gonna happen.... Maybe on PS4 if Home is around then.... But we know Home then will be well.....  

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (715 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Jan 17, 2013

What they should have done since the beginning was set the furniture item slot limit based on the size of the personal space / club house. for example the smallest personal space like Harbour Studio would have 50 - 100 slots, and the largest, like Avalon Keep would have 500 - 1,000 slots or more. and every other space would have their own slot limit based on their size.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (700 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2754 posts

Jan 17, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

What they should have done since the beginning was set the furniture item slot limit based on the size of the personal space / club house. for example the smallest personal space like Harbour Studio would have 50 - 100 slots, and the largest, like Avalon Keep would have 500 - 1,000 slots or more. and every other space would have their own slot limit based on their size.

:^/ That wouldn't work out that way. You see, the item limit isn't purely arbitrary. The PS3 has only so much RAM, so there are limits to what it can do. Home pushes those limits already. As for your suggestion, a smaller space would use less RAM for its own existance, and thus have more RAM left over for furniture, while a larger space would use up more RAM, thus having less RAM left over for furniture.

There is a way to wring more use out of the existing RAM allocated for furniture, but it'd require lots of work on the existing calalog of furniture items, and there are limits to what Sony alone can do with that.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (685 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (583 Views)
PlayStation MVP
994 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (574 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 16, 2013

i dont see they change it to more then a 100 slots anytime soon, but i would be nice if they reduced the number of slots on some of the older items wich still use 22

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (536 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8653 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Jennylyn420 wrote:

It would be great if PSH would up the amount of personal furniture slots in your own personal spaces... I love all the active items.... but if u have an active bed and/or tv & stereo u have very little space slots left to decorate with ornaments and other furniture items :smileysad: Please consider allowing more slots for personal spaces, maybe 200-300 maybe.... :smileywink: Thanks in advance Jennylyn420  =)

Seeing how this idea is asked so much at some point Sony will most likely give it to us but as a paid option.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (526 Views)
0 Likes