Survivor
2574 posts

Re: More Information on the Home Mansion

Jan 6, 2011

Wow Is Really Cheap.

I though this place would add up to 80 dollars.

I mean for 35.00 dollars. Its a steal!

A Mansion! Up to 50 furniture limit on each (200 Total) WOW!!!

Its worth every penny

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 318 (29 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Jan 6, 2011

We are talking about over $35 (plus tax for most people) combined for all the spaces.

Whether or not they will be sold in a bundle package which may offer a discount at about $5 off max, is to be seen.

My intuition is telling me something wrong will go on during the release of these spaces...Hmm I don't know...

Most pressing issues though are things that need to be looked at during the HCV tours, such as the first space where the dining room chairs were unaccessible to even sit on for instance. Hopefully the suggestion/fix notes from the visitors were passed over to the developers to fix!

tonydamiani wrote:

Wow Is Really Cheap.

I though this place would add up to 80 dollars.

I mean for 35.00 dollars. Its a steal!

A Mansion! Up to 50 furniture limit on each (200 Total) WOW!!!

Its worth every penny

We'll be the judge of that, Mr.HCV haha

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 318 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2574 posts

Jan 6, 2011

*hands up*

Ok Miss Hibana

Im just saying my opinion

And Yes Hibana there's some things in the mansion that could be better.

In my Opinion its perfect but could be better or fix

If not Im Happy no matter if the fix them or not Just Saying xD

Example the Dinning room chandelier must be centered at the table, the Sofas at the Entrace could be 2 sitting and not 1, the Kitchen Fridge could be a selectable Item so we can open it, the front door could be centered whit the fountain and for last the white squares could be moved or deleted because they are in the way of people! hehehe

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 318 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jan 6, 2011

I guess I'll check the place tomorrow when I buy the whole set Cause I'm lavish and awesome

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 318 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 6, 2011

tonydamiani...i have been trying to get in touch with you for you to show the space to me for over a week now...i have been on HOME most of the day today and yesterday...still haven't heard back from you to show it to me...i am getting the space tomorrow no matter what...but i am just sayin'...would have been nice to actually see the space in the sneak peek...my avatar name is hardrockcafe1 by the way.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 318 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1248 posts

Jan 6, 2011

tonydamiani wrote:

there's some things in the mansion that could be better.

Example the Dinning room chandelier must be centered at the table, the Sofas at the Entrace could be 2 sitting and not 1, the Kitchen Fridge could be a selectable Item so we can open it, the front door could be centered whit the fountain and for last the white squares could be moved or deleted because they are in the way of people! hehehe

What white squares?

But you're right, I wish the appliances in the kitchen were interactive (open/close) or at least selectable with an amusing "About" description that the owner could annotate by typing in the caption herself.  Hey it's a GOLD KITCHEN.  I'd like to see at least some functionality with the glitz.

What would be really cool is if we selected purchasable food items from our inventory and "combined" them with the Microwave or Oven in order to get an unexpected, but totally delectable new inventory item.  Sort of a hidden Iron Chef Kitchen mini-game hehe

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 318 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jan 6, 2011

The price is complete bull. you tell me $35 dollars for the 4 areas of the mansion in Home which is supposed to be free and charge that kind of money??!! You can buy full blown PS3 games at almost half that price complete with many textures, animations, 3d models, and time and effort and so on that you are using as an excuse for pricing the Home mansion like it was in Dubai or something!!!

Make it FREE!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 318 (29 Views)
Wastelander
721 posts

Jan 6, 2011

The game room is what had me interested as well, but it is just pool & darts . I expected it to be $5 per space, considering the space has virtually no interactivity. It is a nice space, but not worth the money. This will be a space for someone who wants exclusiveness over quality.

Now if you want to justify the price tag. I could see it if the main room had a TV that played movies off your HDD, a recliner you could lay down on, food in the fridge that you could put in the microwave & a dining room table you can sit at. If the pool had a water slide your avatar could go down, and you use a swiming animation while in the water. The game room having "new" and unique games. The garage having a car you could drive around in. Then it might be worth $35, but right now it feels like a marketing test, like with the $15 dollar gold suit & diamond suit comming($15+?).

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 318 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Jan 6, 2011

coboltcurse wrote:

The game room is what had me interested as well, but it is just pool & darts . I expected it to be $5 per space, considering the space has virtually no interactivity. It is a nice space, but not worth the money. This will be a space for someone who wants exclusiveness over quality.

Now if you want to justify the price tag. I could see it if the main room had a TV that played movies off your HDD, a recliner you could lay down on, food in the fridge that you could put in the microwave & a dining room table you can sit at. If the pool had a water slide your avatar could go down, and you use a swiming animation while in the water. The game room having "new" and unique games. The garage having a car you could drive around in. Then it might be worth $35, but right now it feels like a marketing test, like with the $15 dollar gold suit & diamond suit comming($15+?).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I agree 100%... But since that ain't happening, I'll just be freeloading at a friend's Mansion.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 318 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25247 posts

Jan 6, 2011

I gave the tiger two names: Woods or Spot.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 318 (29 Views)
0 Likes