Jun 05 2013
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts

Morals Versus Money $$$

[ Edited ]
8 replies 5254 views Edited Jun 5, 2013

Im gonna keep this thread as short and to the point as I can, without adding several paragraphs.

Some of you have expressed your concerns over adding the baby carriages to Home, this week...in honor of some royal couple most of you have probably never even seen or care about. If your only go-to respnse is "OMG, this totally promotes teen pregnancies and should not be tolerated"...then what about all the other racey innuendo going on in Home, such as...skimpy outfits, showing butt-cheeks, sexy and seductive dances, promoting guns and violence, simulating street gangs with "fams", Brimstone dancers that look like strippers, even the ghetto booty NPC dancers at X7? But baby cribs...THIS is where you draw the line? LOL LOL LOL 

You people need to understand one simple thing: Sony is a corporation. A business. They make MONEY...off of everything they can. That goes for all the 3rd party developers out there too. Why do they create and sell the things they sell us? Because they KNOW you will buy it! And if YOU dont...some other person will. Do you really think they care what a small percentage of protestors feel, over a few petty things? NOPE. They dont. What they DO care about, is money! They will sell you a turd on a stick, if they thought for one second that it would make them a quick buck. So calm down, put your delicate sensibilities away and let people have their FUN...without always trying to find an excuse to be someones BUZZKILL. 

If you dont like it, dont buy it. But STOP trying to turn Home into some soft, fruity, over protected sandbox for the kids to play in. 

WERE NOT ALL SOCCER MOMS AND CREAM PUFFS! I think we can handle a baby crib.  ^_-

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 9 (5,254 Views)
Sackboy
388 posts

Re: Morals Versus Money $$$

Jun 5, 2013

This goes back to my belief that its the parents job to monitor ,research and then decide if there child is mature enough for home or any other activity they do online and offline , I won't speak for other parents but my kids won't use home and thats my choice as a parent.

Saying that nursery items will promote teen prenantcy is like saying playing with a dollhouse and a babydoll will do the same so I won't even get into that one lol.

I agree there is alot of things in home that seem to be aimed more towards adults or mature teens but again this is the parents job to research it as companies are out to make money and I do not blame them for doing so ,its what they are supposed to do ,rather or not parents allow there children to get on home is there job.

I'm not sayin I dislike because I have alot of fun chatting , joking around ,making videos etc. and I keep friends who are adults as i feel they are on my level so to speak.

Just some random thoughts and opinions at 320 am after reading the OP lol.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 2 of 9 (5,218 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5929 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

They will sell you a turd on a stick, if they thought for one second that it would make them a quick buck.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!

cc

Message 3 of 9 (4,097 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 5, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

They will sell you a turd on a stick, if they thought for one second that it would make them a quick buck.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!

cc

Bahahaha

mr. hankie

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 9 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
61 posts

Jun 5, 2013

You had me at CREAM PUFFS :smileywink:

Message 5 of 9 (274 Views)
I Only Post Everything
675 posts

Jun 5, 2013
I paid for midway tickets to win the horse poop reward, so you have a point...
Message 6 of 9 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3422 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Baby carriages are the least of homes problems. Fixing broken spaces and items should always be first priority in my book. I don't really see things on home promoting anything other than a persons personal preference  to buy them or not. The Items we see in home are all just reflections of life. I guess you can say people are already influenced from their real lives before they ever entered home. Now I guess the only thing left to prepare for is all the baby daddy drama that will follow.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 7 of 9 (198 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jun 5, 2013
LOL I think people need to open their eyes. If they worry about virtual baby carriages and not the back door teen mom type being glorified on tv well... I don't see society pulling its head of of the giant **bleep** it's been buried in anytime soon. As for morals...they got left in the 1950's
Message 8 of 9 (190 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
796 posts

Jun 5, 2013
No teens are gonna buy this. This is for adults to roleplay with each other... creepy as it may be. First comes home love, then comes home marriage, then comes an avi with a baby carriage:smileyhappy:
Message 9 of 9 (178 Views)
0 Likes