Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Re: Community Blog Event! (2013/3/13)

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

It's really fun, when a big crowd shows up.  We dance, party, dress up hot, surround the devs, and play hide and seek with the MODS.  lolz If I could see them, I'd play.  mmhhmm yup

There were mods there? Oh you're teasing Bambi. That's like saying you saw a leprechaun:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 478 (936 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3641 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Actaully I did see one.  :x  I had to walk a long time but by the time I got to the end, the colors vanished.  I seen him though, ran right in front of my horse, but when I looked again, he was gone like it never happen.  Felt like Deja vu for some reason.  I will catch that little short thing.  And, when I do, I'm going to make all the community rich.

GEDC0195.JPG

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 478 (931 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Actaully I did see one.  :x  I had to walk a long time but by the time I got to the end, the colors vanished.  I seen him though, ran right in front of my horse, but when I looked again, he was gone like it never happen.  Felt like Deja vu for some reason.  I will catch that little short thing.  And, when I do, I'm going to make all the community rich.

GEDC0195.JPG

lol...that was wonderful:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 478 (928 Views)
Fender Bender
1492 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Hey Bambi, Just a suggestion.... you might want to inlcude a link to the blog in your OP. Was looking for it today and thought your thread would be a fast way to find it. 
Thanks, Mur
Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 478 (903 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3641 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Yes, if you click on the bottom banner, it will link us there.  :smileyhappy:  That has been done when we created the thread.  I'll mark that somehow.

Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 478 (884 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3641 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Some brief notes about what happen...

• AtomRepublic say he had plans for a public space in the near future.  No release date was mentioned, but the clue word was park!  Yeah...  PARK!  His words via text were "It will be a public park where you can chill out..."  w00t! Can't wait Atom!

• The worm move is done, but there isn't a release date.
  • The Harlem shake should come out before the end of the month, he said.
  • A mini game of sorts was mentioned with a clue word of puzzles!
  • He has made biker boots and hopes the are to be released soon.
  • No plans for anime themed items on his end.
  • He has thought about a space themed apartments, but Sony says there was already a few of them.

TROUBLE SHOOTING question I overseen.

About the cam being set to normal view.  Unfortunately, it can't be moved for the mech. Sorry guys!  Hopefully in the future well get another nice update so devs have more ways to please our needs.

A lot of suggestions and dreams where said and noted.  We just need to keep at them and post post post in the monthly suggestions that GlassWalls puts up! I bet that guy filled up about 2 1/2 notebooks full of suggestions.  He now knows we have huge DREAMS on what we enjoy most! 

Until next time. . . We'll see you next week, Community!

Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 478 (852 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

• AtomRepublic say he had plans for a public space in the near future.  No release date was mentioned, but the clue word was park!  Yeah...  PARK!  His words via text were "It will be a public park where you can chill out..."  w00t! Can't wait Atom!

• He has thought about a space themed apartments, but Sony says there was already a few of them.

About the cam being set to normal view.  Unfortunately, it can't be moved for the mech. Sorry guys!  Hopefully in the future well get another nice update so devs have more ways to please our needs.

A lot of suggestions and dreams where said and noted.  We just need to keep at them and post post post in the monthly suggestions that GlassWalls puts up! I bet that guy filled up about 2 1/2 notebooks full of suggestions.  He now knows we have huge DREAMS on what we enjoy most! 

Hope you don't mind me interjecting here Bambi. AtomRepublic seemed to take to the idea of a "hip shaking Shakira type" of dance.
No response about "shiv, shank handheld items" or "pole" dances.:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 478 (839 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1956 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013
Well done Bambi and the other MVP's for another great blog event, it was a lot of fun.

Talking to the Atom Republic developer was great, he was quite informative and easy to talk to, I also enjoyed the fact that he was taking peoples suggestions into consideration (Bambi may finally get her cheetah). :cattongue:

The people at the event were great aswell, I can't wait for the next blog event. :cathappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 478 (819 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3641 posts

Mar 13, 2013

myalana wrote:

Bambi-01us wrote:

Hope you don't mind me interjecting here Bambi. AtomRepublic seemed to take to the idea of a "hip shaking Shakira type" of dance.
No response about "shiv, shank handheld items" or "pole" dances.:smileysad:

Not at all!  :smileyhappy:  We was throwing all kinds of suggestions at that guy.  Out of all, he replied to about 90% of us.  He did a great job and it was a lot of fun.    We truely hope ya'll enjoyed it.

Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 478 (815 Views)
Sackboy
282 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Thank you for hosting the event :smileyhappy: It was nice to get a chance to be heard by a dev.

Mya, thank you for coming up with shakira as an example of a more sensual dance when I floundered for an example when asked by atom :smileyhappy:
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 478 (803 Views)