PlayStation MVP
3565 posts

Re: Community Blog Party!

Sep 14, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
Sig from Sweet2525

LoLz!  What is this?  looks like four crazy men.  They look alian to me!  Or maybe they're mocking what they seen in a group of them?

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 441 of 478 (389 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3905 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Hiya everyone! Bambi asked me to post info for this week's Blog Party and she'll update the OP later.

pstalent variety show banner

This week's Blog Party will be Wednesday, September 18th at 6:00pm Pacific in the Theater Lobby, with special guest Director_On_Duty from PSTALENT! The party will move to Theater 1 (Community Theater) at 7:00pm Pacific for the premiere of PST's latest episode of The Variety Show, featuring exciting new videos from various Home community members. Hope to see you there!

Please use plain text.
Message 442 of 478 (343 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3219 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Make sure to send out add request to us if you wish to attend :smileyhappy:. But make sure to put a little something in the message so we know. :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: see you all there

Steven1230
Please use plain text.
Message 443 of 478 (313 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1003 posts

Sep 19, 2013

I'm online and on Home now if anyone wants to send a FR so they can follow me to the Blog Party later.  Be sure to include in the message why you are sending the FR.    :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 444 of 478 (305 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3565 posts

Sep 19, 2013

I wish I could tell everyone what happen but I couldn't make it there.  I got error while taking notes and couldn't get back.  Anyway had fun for the 30 minutes.  I hope everyone else had fun too!!!!!!!!  Good night everyone

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 445 of 478 (285 Views)
Home Developer
331 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Sorry for my late response, the janitors didn’t show so I had to sweep the entire lobby including the theaters! There was popcorn; pink horse hairs, curly tail feathers, bobby pins, lipstick, someone’s tuxedo shoes and I even found Glasswalls' nametag he lost several years back. It was a mess but now it’s nice and tidy for the next one!

Thank you Bambi and the entire MVP team for an outstanding Community Blog Party/PST Premiere Event! We hold premiere events all the time but this one had an energy level I have never seen. The ladies were absolutely stunning, the men were dressed smartly, and there was dancing, laughing and a lot of new faces! It was an honor to share parties with you.

I set up my PST 30-second photo processing lab which allowed me to shoot pictures of members and post them on the site in 30 seconds or less! You can see those pictures below and they speak the truth…fun! In the future, I’ll have a lab tech operate that so I can mingle with the crowd more, I got a little carried away.

Then at 7 PM, the crowd (and energy) moved to the Theaters for a new presentation of the Variety Show and it was one of the best audiences ever! Sony did an excellent job loading the presentation so it was flawless! Cocobaby gave out codes for PST virtual items, congrats to all the winners!

Overall, it was a great success and I look forward to the next one. Thank you to all, especially the Blog Party community – you made this one really special!

~ Director On Duty

Joanna Dark and StephieRawksbutterflysky1888 and steven1230GlowingMickeyVanApocalypse RidersPokemon_Mew_24T_baby

PST
Please use plain text.
Message 446 of 478 (257 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3219 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

BPoster.jpg

Hey everyone I hope you all had a great weekend. The Community Blog party is coming up soon and well we are going to have a little dress up event this week. I figured we haven't had one in a few sooo why not. This weeks blog party will be "Dress up like a movie star". You can dress up as anyone you want so be creative with your design and make it look epic. Once you got that done come hang out have some fun and lets party the night away while having some epic home discussion. 

I hope to see you all there. :smileyhappy: Simply add one of the MVPs listed in the OP to make sure you get there. [add me steven1230 instead of Bambi-01us as she will not be able to attend this week due to being on vacation.]

Time: 4pm (CT), 5pm (ET), 2pm (PT)

Day: Wednesday

Steven1230
Please use plain text.
Message 447 of 478 (192 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3219 posts

Oct 2, 2013

The party is about to start. so feel free to add me if you wish to join in on the fun :smileyhappy:. Make sure to add a little note in the add when sending.

Steven1230
Please use plain text.
Message 448 of 478 (132 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1003 posts

Oct 2, 2013

I'm at the Community Blog Party and if anyone needs an add to follow just send me a FR with "Blog Party" in the message.

Please use plain text.
Message 449 of 478 (117 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28995 posts

Oct 2, 2013

Timing is bad for me today given I'm at work. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 450 of 478 (113 Views)
0 Likes