Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3615 posts

Re: PSHome Blog Party Event!

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

:catfrustrated: I sent a Friend Request with the message about the event last night.... guess its already full....

Hello Assassin,

Full?  I wasn't aware of this being full.  It can't be full because we'll go to 10 different instances if we had to.  Steven said he got your request and he added you.  If you are having issues, send another request to one of the guides disclosed via the OP.

@EUeyepopping - It will be a lot of fun!  ;-) 

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 478 (1,519 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Re: PSHome Blog Event

Jan 16, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

:catfrustrated: I sent a Friend Request with the message about the event last night.... guess its already full....

Hello Assassin,

Full?  I wasn't aware of this being full.  It can't be full because we'll go to 10 different instances if we had to.  Steven said he got your request and he added you.  If you are having issues, send another request to one of the guides disclosed via the OP.

@EUeyepopping - It will be a lot of fun!  ;-) 

:catembarrassed: My bad.... I just rechecked & found his name.... Also didn't help I was thinking 12 AM ET instead of 3 AM ET.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 478 (1,516 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3615 posts

Re: PSHome Blog Party Event!

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

:catembarrassed: My bad.... I just rechecked & found his name.... Also didn't help I was thinking 12 AM ET instead of 3 AM ET.

The event will be held at 6PM Pacific time.  As said in the OP, the times are as followed..

Day:  Wednesday January 16th, 2013
Time:  6PM (Pacific Time)
Public Space:  Hub Core Space

Time Zone(s):

6PM (Pacific Time)
9PM (Eastern Time)
8PM  (Central Time)

Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 478 (1,510 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Send fr to me ill be there

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 478 (1,489 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1923 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Thank you for previewing the new sale items! it's nice that someone goes to the effort to help other's with their purchases. Home transactions aren't refundable or returnable. And the little previews often aren't enough. And some items aren't previewed in the store.

Glad that someone is helping others in Home.. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 478 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3615 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Let me get one thing clear to everyone so all the putdown comments come to rest.  This isn't an event to get free items.  This is simple as the OP is writen.  It's a fun event that will take place.  If there is questions about an item we're wearing, ask.  Did or do we get the items free?  We get the items free if we get offered.  98% of the time is out of pocket content I buy to show.  That is how it's always been.  This event isn't a cry to 3rd party devs or sony that we want free items like you say.  So with that said, it's time to wrap it up with the disrespectful comebacks and have fun with what's being offered.

Edit:  And another thing, yawl.  Not everyone gets on the forums or the blog.  It's simple head logic to have fun with those that see it and help the ones that don't use the forums or blog.

Edit: Quote removed

Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 478 (1,433 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1000 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Let me get one thing clear to everyone so all the putdown comments come to rest.  This isn't an event to get free items.  This is simple as the OP is writen.  It's a fun event that will take place.  If there is questions about an item we're wearing, ask.  Did or do we get the items free?  We get the items free if we get offered.  98% of the time is out of pocket content I buy to show.  That is how it's always been.  This event isn't a cry to 3rd party devs or sony that we want free items like you say.  So with that said, it's time to wrap it up with the disrespectful comebacks and have fun with what's being offered.

Edit: Quote removed

ty bambi  and hcv i glad you made a event on this to inform the commity on items on home i look foreword to see you there tc and you need more event like this. back then i got no help on anything or how to get reward on home and miss out on great reward back then. tc and have fun. 

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 478 (1,419 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Re: PSHome Blog Party Event! (Updated 2013/1/16) HBlog linked

Jan 16, 2013

I will try to stop by for a bit today, though I can't promise more than maybe half an hour. I'm a bit under the weather at the moment, but it sounds like a lot of fun. 

By the way, this is a completely HCV-organized and dreamed up event. Give them a little pat on the back if you find it to be fun and well, FUN! I think it will be.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 478 (1,371 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3692 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

My comment pretty much sums up the overall consensus of the HCV program, which, if you ask anyone outside the Forum, what the HCV program is, the response you will either get is "A what?" or "It's those Sony employees with halos above their heads who ban people."

It's become a hangout for people within the program. Where will you find HCVs? Around other HCVs. If the program's intent is to be Community Volunteers, spread them out. One or two at an event. Then spread out a few in public areas so they can be seen. They used to be. Not any more. 

The program lacks any direction and seems to be scrounging for something to do to remain relevant.

Hey,

So basically the "Blog Event" is for the community to meet up weekly and discuss weekly updates (similiar to club meetings, just in public spaces). Some may have questions about estates or seek tours, others may want to see outfits or just hang out with fellow Home users - the event is aimed to help others and have fun. We ask everyone to join us if they want.

The event was created by fellow HCVs and they will host the event and help answer questions. Sometimes we will seek developer participation and let them help answer questions about newly released content or perhaps upcoming content. Which the community seems to enjoy when we host these types of events, so we want to have as many Dev Q&A nights as possible with everyone available to join and ask them questions.

As for not everyone being aware of the HCV program, well Home is pretty massive. We are always on and always meeting new folks - not only every day, but every instance of The Hub we visit. We do understand that some folks don't see us around often, or not at all. But I promise we are always around helping others.

Who knows, perhaps those who never met us will participate in the Blog events and we will be more than happy to change that! :catvery-happy:

I don't want to spoil it yet, but we are currently planning other events and we have something really awesome planned for the community. More on that in a few weeks.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 478 (1,347 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1014 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Grand_Moff wrote
Where will you find HCVs? Around other HCVs.

Not always true.  I run into the other HCVs from time to time but because I became a HCV doesn't mean I ditched my regular friends to hang out with my new HCV friends.  Most of the time when you see me on Home I have my guide beacon on and it's rare that you see other HCVs with me.  I still do what I've been doing except occasionally I also have guide duties to attend to.

And I see nothing wrong with a blog event hours after the blog has been posted.  I get random people coming up to me a lot asking me what's new and I tell them as well as give them links to the forums, the blog and alphazone4.  If they don't know about these sites I tell them that they are great sources of information about Home and to be sure to bookmark those sites.

You know how to find out about what's new on Home but there are tons of people out there still who don't.  This is a way to educate those who don't know and hopefully they in turn will inform others as well.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you don't want to attend that's cool.  But if you run into someone who is new to Home while the event is going on I hope you send them our way.   :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 478 (1,341 Views)