Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2013
By: gartman0746 First Son 4 posts

Missing hair styles I home

4 replies 143 views Edited May 6, 2013

I have purchased several home styles and they have turned up missing.  The purchase tabs have the items there but in wardrobe the hair styles are missing.  How do I go about getting this to show up.  I have deleted home and reinstalled plus cleared cash to with no success. Please help

Message 1 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Re: Missing hair styles I home

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

It should be where your character's default hairstyles are.. under character customization > hairstyles > *then scroll all the way to the bottom*

Message 2 of 5 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 6, 2013

gartman0746 wrote:

I have purchased several home styles and they have turned up missing.  The purchase tabs have the items there but in wardrobe the hair styles are missing.  How do I go about getting this to show up.  I have deleted home and reinstalled plus cleared cash to with no success. Please help

If you bought Granzella hairstyles, they might be under the head section as in hats. Their hair seem to be referred to as wigs and aren't under hair for some reason.

Antonio Xul
Message 3 of 5 (111 Views)
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

May 6, 2013
Sometimes when everything is loading very very slowly it seems like I'm missing half of my inventory because it only takes me halfway down the list. If I give it some extra time (like walk away and do something else for a few minutes >.<) it finishes loading.
Message 4 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

May 6, 2013
Yes, if they are Granzella you might be looking in the wrong place. SEE Anton_Xul answer above!!
Message 5 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes