If anyone notice apartments missing please tell sony ty

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 92 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: Missing Items

May 9, 2013

i'm missing alot items konami my apt my club house i want my dolphin room bck please

live love and dream
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 92 (256 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29173 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

hotbaby1156 wrote:

i'm missing alot items konami my apt my club house i want my dolphin room bck please

Downloading a free male item from X7 seemed to fix my problem. I had a friend buy a .25 cent item from threads and it fixed her problem. Give that a try. She also reloaded Home after but hadn't checked her storage. Be sure to check storage. 

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 92 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

May 9, 2013
Most of my items came back in storage but so far I noticed my bomber man heads are still missing
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 92 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4353 posts

May 9, 2013

Some of my Konami LMOs and clothing items reappeared in storage. Before you ask, yes, I'm positive they were missing before and not in storage the whole time, because my saved wardrobe slots turned to defaults and I also thoroughly checked my inventory for the Konami anime poses/dance and wing LMOs.

So far, I've noticed that my Dolphy Room is still missing, I'm not sure what else.

If it helps, I did buy 1 item (Lockwood's petal pink miniskirt from x7 preview tab) today. Not positive whether buying things really does help like others have said, but if so, that's kinda bass ackwards, dontcha think? How many people (besides me and a couple previous posters) are crazy enough to buy new things when old stuff keeps disappearing? A friend of mine bought 1 of the brand new Granzella military outfits earlier and 2 pieces of it disappeared. No bueno. 

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 92 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

May 9, 2013

Missing items? I'm Missing Several items as well.  If this is going to be a regular occurance may I suggest to Sony that I would be really greatful if they remove all the useless rewards I have collecting dust in storage. thank you. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 92 (182 Views)
First Son
8 posts

May 9, 2013

Our items should be return regardless without any exceptions. We took the time and effort to look at the products, I don't care if we earn them a yr ago or bought items etc, all of that should be returned no matter what.

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 92 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

May 10, 2013

alright i tried the method of buying an item which brought back all my items that were missing. some i didn't even know were gone, a few ndreams items and thq items. the only thing is that now about half of them go back to storage every time i come back on home and i have to go in and dig them out every time. some things like my lmos have stayed.

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 92 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 10, 2013

I'm glad to see it's not just me that's missing items as well. I can't find half my clothes I've bought and I bought some more clothes yesterday and of course they went missing soon after I bough them. I really hope Sony get's this problem fixed because I just wasted some money other wise. :smileysad:

Get your Portable ID!

~No One Know's The Real Secret~
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 92 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
387 posts

May 10, 2013

In support it says the issue should be resolved ,seen it earlier when I was posting something.

Just letting ya know

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 92 (74 Views)
0 Likes