Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
387 posts

Re: Missing Items

May 8, 2013

Thanks Jo for the link , I was fixing to look over there haha.  I am not signing in myself until I know its safe because knowing myself with these being paid items I would probably not return to home ( might sound dumb but I know how I react lol).

I do have a question , is everyone experiencing these problems or is it random? 

Thanks ,Alex

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 92 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
387 posts

May 8, 2013

juliya23 wrote:

Me and my sis bought stuff from Konami, as well as other stores like UFC etc. I'm sure everyone is upset about this, and I can't blame them,me and my sis are upset about this too. If they gonna say that we never purchase any of this items, not saying that they did say it, but if they were gonna, how can they when everything is saved through the network. I just hope that everyone get the items that we earned or purchase, because this is just messed up. Can't we have one update that works right? It seems like every update something goes wrong.

I will say onething , if I lose money due to this bug or whatever is going on I am out for good. I do know what it says when you purchase items as far as they can take it away w/e they want basically but once something I paid for is lost with no refund ,that will be my goodbye to home.

I won't be majorly upset if this does happen as it would save me alot of money and theres plenty of other games and outdoor activities etc. to do other than the time I spend on Home.

Just my 2 cents.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 92 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 8, 2013

I don't see why they would take away items that we bought. Don't they want our money for their products only for them to take it away. If that's the case why should we buy any of their products if they gonna take it away for no apparent reason.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 92 (211 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

May 8, 2013

ALEXELWAY wrote:

Thanks Jo for the link , I was fixing to look over there haha.  I am not signing in myself until I know its safe because knowing myself with these being paid items I would probably not return to home ( might sound dumb but I know how I react lol).

I do have a question , is everyone experiencing these problems or is it random? 

Thanks ,Alex

I'm experiencing this problem myself. I seem to be missing the tank & the workout animations from Konami. I'm sure there's more but those are the ones that I've noticed so far ending up missing.. It's dissapointing but I'm sure we'll got our missing items back as soon as they come up with a fix. 

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 92 (196 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29049 posts

May 8, 2013

juliya23 wrote:

I don't see why they would take away items that we bought. Don't they want our money for their products only for them to take it away. If that's the case why should we buy any of their products if they gonna take it away for no apparent reason.

It's not the first time items have gone missing. They've all been returned with few exceptions. It's most likely a server issue. 

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 92 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

May 9, 2013

Am having that same problem to which am missing my new Anime Martial Artist avatar that i purchsed last week.  I logged into today May 8th,2013 and i did not see my Anime avatar in my wardrobe which am very upset about that and this will make me stop buying things on Home again if i don't get my Anime avatar back.

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 92 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

May 9, 2013

i had all this stuff this morning now they fixed other stuff mines all gone or not working tooI(l need my adidas)

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 92 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 9, 2013

I wasn't missing my Adidas content this morning. However, now it seems to be gone.

I'm hoping these items appear back soon. 

Kind of a shame to have content like that vanish, since it's no longer sold on the Home servers.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 92 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4999 posts

May 9, 2013

I went on tonight to use my Star Trek Avatars and the STAR TREK outfits both male and female are GONE!

These were a Redeem Code/Purchased item's!  And as of today there GONE!

HOME MODS! PLEASE get these FIXED and RETURNED to US! 

This is not Good news!

:smileysad:

By: DCS

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 92 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 9, 2013

Let the conspiracy theories commence :smileytongue:

Conspiracy Keanu - What if content isnt missing, but being removed on purpose In an evil ploy to get us to buy more?

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 92 (107 Views)