Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29075 posts

Re: Missing Items

May 8, 2013

brainfried999 wrote:

If I had known I was only renting all the items and my Gothic Cathedral I wouldn't have done it.

Wonder how many of the dozen or more games I bought and downloaded are gone?

The missing items will be returned. Just be a little patient. I'm waiting for my Dolphy Room and I'm not sure what else but I'm not really worried.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 92 (500 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

Oh thank God I hope so  :smileysurprised:   I want my Gold Konami Angel Wings back  - T . T -

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 92 (462 Views)
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

May 8, 2013

hi joanna, i know youve been here for some time but this is has me worried. ive lost one item before (that i can recall) and i had to purchase again to get back... but at this point im short about 100usd worth of stuff (all konami and addias so far) and finding more missing as i read post and search content... as i find missing items i call sony to document on my account

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 92 (266 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29075 posts

May 8, 2013

bAT0U_1 wrote:

hi joanna, i know youve been here for some time but this is has me worried. ive lost one item before (that i can recall) and i had to purchase again to get back... but at this point im short about 100usd worth of stuff (all konami and addias so far) and finding more missing as i read post and search content... as i find missing items i call sony to document on my account

I don't blame you for being concerned but I trust it'll all be back soon. 

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 92 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
68 posts

May 8, 2013
If I don't gets my items back I want a FULL refund every single penny
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 92 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

May 8, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 92 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29075 posts

May 8, 2013

I will say it would have been nice to have had a formal announcement by Home Management to address this issue or at that least by Konami. To simply let users wonder what is going to happen and wonder what is going to be done is inexcusable.

This is paid content we are talking about after all. 

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 92 (245 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

May 8, 2013

Hi! I'm new to the forums I just called sony about my missing items they told me to post it here. I'm missing a bunch of stuff like my UFC space, furniture items, and wardrobe items. Hopefully this helps :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 92 (241 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29075 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

I just checked Support and this was posted by Joystick Warrior.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/INFO-5-8-2013-Update-Issues/td-p/403...

___

[INFO] 5/8/2013 Update Issues

Hey all. I wanted to let you know that we here are all hard at working fixing the current issues that came with today's update including:

• Missing items
  • Missing spaces
  • New content not appearing in the store

We appreciate your patience as we work on resolving these issues. Stay tuned to this thread for more info. Thanks.

J_W

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 92 (238 Views)
First Son
8 posts

May 8, 2013

Me and my sis bought stuff from Konami, as well as other stores like UFC etc. I'm sure everyone is upset about this, and I can't blame them,me and my sis are upset about this too. If they gonna say that we never purchase any of this items, not saying that they did say it, but if they were gonna, how can they when everything is saved through the network. I just hope that everyone get the items that we earned or purchase, because this is just messed up. Can't we have one update that works right? It seems like every update something goes wrong.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 92 (203 Views)
0 Likes