PlayStation MVP
3249 posts

Re: Minikarts - Atom Republic

Apr 22, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

Nice.  I think I saw on the photo page from LKWDs FB that theyre making karts like these too.  I like these but as everyone else said, we need the track and if they do sell the track,  I sure hope it wont be the same price as a normal personal space :smileysad:

Yeah they're very similar although Atom Republic's minikarts seem to be better looking than the Lockwood ones. But this picture was all the way from December, so it could change.

428951_10151148990385588_913006825_n.jpg

Oh yeah, they definitely look better.  Its kinda getting stale that all the devs keep putting out the same type of items, we need some originality devs!

BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here
Message 11 of 31 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Ha Ha! Very interesting!... Now, A TRACK!

Do we see a Dune Buggy on the horizon?.. Hmmm  ( Jug / Konami / Gz? )

Message 12 of 31 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Apr 22, 2013

we could always get creative

Perish_Song
Message 13 of 31 (183 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6157 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Oh those are super nice Karts...

Must have one.....

I checked their facebook page and website and there is no mention of a track, so I posted asking if the track will be available?

No comment as of yet,

BannerFans.com
Message 14 of 31 (174 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I like the Karts but as everyone has stated the track is a must so that we can race them :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 31 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Apr 22, 2013

They should make it a public space with an apartment built in. You buy a garage as the personal space with your car already in there. The garage doesn't have to be gigantic but not real small either. Then you can enter the public race space and race against anyone. Or if you don't want a garage just buy the car and race at the track but Atom Republic should let us customize with a few designs.

Message 16 of 31 (153 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33213 posts

Apr 22, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

Ledis15 wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

Nice.  I think I saw on the photo page from LKWDs FB that theyre making karts like these too.  I like these but as everyone else said, we need the track and if they do sell the track,  I sure hope it wont be the same price as a normal personal space :smileysad:

Yeah they're very similar although Atom Republic's minikarts seem to be better looking than the Lockwood ones. But this picture was all the way from December, so it could change.

428951_10151148990385588_913006825_n.jpg

Oh yeah, they definitely look better.  Its kinda getting stale that all the devs keep putting out the same type of items, we need some originality devs!

thats the reason why i wait a week or two after a new type of LMO comes out, so i can see each developers version before i make a decision on which i should buy if ill buy them at all. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 17 of 31 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Apr 22, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Need a personal space where you can design your own race tracks.

There are some spaces that can be turned into fun race tracks, and some even with the added danger of falling off the map if you go off the track.  One of my favorite tracks I made was over Dream Island so that if you fell off the course you would fall into the water and have to swim back to shore. :smileyhappy:

I know quite a few people as well as myself that made some tracks back in the fall of 2012 when some of the first LMO mounts came out, like Juggernaught's Hoverdiscs, nDreams BMX bikes, and GZ's skates.

Unfortunately I know I and a lot of others lost most of the tracks  we built when Home 1.75 went live as it prevented us from using our saved layouts, and in my case and others, we had other layouts for those same spaces that took so much more time to make that we had to give up on the track layouts... And because of that I and others don't want to change them as it would take a very long time to try and rebuild them if we did.

Seems obvious that the ability to save multiple layouts of spaces would lead to more sales... But apparently Sony does not care.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 18 of 31 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I can't decide between black, blue, or red?

They look neat though.

Message 19 of 31 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3746 posts

Apr 22, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Need a personal space where you can design your own race tracks.

There are some spaces that can be turned into fun race tracks, and some even with the added danger of falling off the map if you go off the track.  One of my favorite tracks I made was over Dream Island so that if you fell off the course you would fall into the water and have to swim back to shore. :smileyhappy:

I know quite a few people as well as myself that made some tracks back in the fall of 2012 when some of the first LMO mounts came out, like Juggernaught's Hoverdiscs, nDreams BMX bikes, and GZ's skates.

Unfortunately I know I and a lot of others lost most of the tracks  we built when Home 1.75 went live as it prevented us from using our saved layouts, and in my case and others, we had other layouts for those same spaces that took so much more time to make that we had to give up on the track layouts... And because of that I and others don't want to change them as it would take a very long time to try and rebuild them if we did.

Seems obvious that the ability to save multiple layouts of spaces would lead to more sales... But apparently Sony does not care.

Isnt that what Blueprint Home promised and never delivered?  Question:  How do you make tracks?

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 20 of 31 (135 Views)