Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2012
By: ViscousSnake Lombax Warrior 127 posts

Minibots Multiplayer Lobby

5 replies 138 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

how about it juggernaut, can u mak this happen? i want to b able to battle others w/o havin to add every one of them. :smileytongue:

Opinions here do not express those of SONY &/or its' affiliates
Message 1 of 6 (138 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5742 posts

Re: Minibots Multiplayer Lobby

Nov 17, 2012

That's a great idea....:smileywink:

Message 2 of 6 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Nov 17, 2012

They're basically at a "Can neither confirm or deny" point in MiniBot development. After several conversations w/ them and pitches about how a Clubhouse or public lounge might work, it all boiled down to my previous lil quote on what was actually in the works.

Sooo... Is something in the works? Can neither confirm or deny it. But with Juggernaut, you know if they're making you wait for a direct answer, it's usually a good thing. ;P

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 3 of 6 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5742 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

They're basically at a "Can neither confirm or deny" point in MiniBot development. After several conversations w/ them and pitches about how a Clubhouse or public lounge might work, it all boiled down to my previous lil quote on what was actually in the works.

Sooo... Is something in the works? Can neither confirm or deny it. But with Juggernaut, you know if they're making you wait for a direct answer, it's usually a good thing. ;P

LOL...You crack me up. You so want to say something, but say nothing. The answer is yes, so just spit it out. or did Elena tell you to be hush hush....:smileysurprised:

Message 4 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 17, 2012

George said they were working on a muliplayer space when I asked him about it at the tournament.

He also said they were considering making a co-op survival mode, but that's probably a long ways off now that the Coming Soon room has been revealed to be a showcase for more crap to buy.

I hope they make Minibots less clunky. The design is cute, but the gameplay is mediocre, especially when you can't share weapons with friends. At least Lockwood made a somewhat fluid shooter with unlockable guns, despite its insipid theme.

Still, this genre just doesn't work very well on Home due to its technical limitations. Juggernaut makes better personal spaces.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 5 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Nov 17, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

LOL...You crack me up. You so want to say something, but say nothing. The answer is yes, so just spit it out. or did Elena tell you to be hush hush....:smileysurprised:

Lol. The only gag order I was on was about the user-generated items as Sony tends to want the first-swing at promotions.

I do my best to keep in at least semi-regular contact with Jug as my buddies and I keep track of errors and glitches in MiniBots to pass along to the devs to patch up. At the same time, we'll chitchat while doing 'live tests'(aka gang up on Jug, jk jk) in Home when Jug comes around to check if things fixed properly, and pitch ideas as they come up.

But I'm in no way a spokesperson for Jug, just have 'em on my budlist to help be a QA and user-based idea pitcher. :smileytongue: I only repeat what I'm told through chatter, unless told otherwise, and we've made it clear to them a MiniBot related clubhouse and public lounge would be a 'hotcake' item. But I have nothing to say besides they're listening, and do pay attention to these forums. Just a matter of if/when things come out. XD

Though.... <.< I hope they use my "Iron Man Vault" idea for a clubhouse so members can see eachother's MiniBots in a lil 'members wall'.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 6 of 6 (76 Views)
0 Likes